Digimon Data Squad Interest check. Digimon/ MLP mix.

I was wondering who wanted to do a digimon data squad RP, app from is here. 3 spots are free.

Name:

Species:

Which digimon you want?:

How you DNA charge:

Personality:

Appearance:

Here are the digimon that you can have. Only one of each

Agumon:

Gaomon: RDD

Lalamon:

Falcomon:

Here is my app

Name: Sky

Species: Pegasus

Which digimon you want?:Gaomon

How you DNA charge: Sky clicks to activate his dna charge.

Personality: Sky has a laid back personality and enjoys to break the rules. He more then often is caught breaking the rules when on mission though his tactis are effective.

Appearance:Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

OMG I am soo on!!!

P.s. i havent seen digimon in years soo i bare with me please if i havent a clue what a data charge is.....

Name: Blackout

Species:Unicorn

Which digimon you want?: Falcomon

How you DNA charge: boops?

Personality: Black out is almost like pinkie pie which means he is crazy, sporatic, impulsive, BUT pure of heart, kind and silly.

Appearance: http://imgur.com/bngziaB <that is what he looks like body, mane, tail wise

Eye Color: He has but one eye for he lost it by reasons only he knows ...for now and its brilliant purple

Main Color: he is a ash cloud color

Mane and tail color: black

Ok, your in though one change you need to make. A DNA charge is how they digivolve. For example in digimon data squad marcus powers is charge by pucnhing a digimon. After you change that, your in.

Archived