Adventures of the Equestrian elite. (( Invite only))

Tangent

Solar awoke from his quarter on the airship. A nightmare having bolted him up. He looked over to his fiance, Mirror Image, to find her asleep peacefully right next to him. He nuzzled her and stood up, and walked over to the window of the airship. The thing was a floating city, 100 crew, with everything they would ever need, ready to explore the wold and assist it's inhabitants. He smiled as his mind drifted into illustrious images of riches and adventure, accompanied by his love for the mare he slept with. He smiled as he saw just the peak of Celestia's sun pop up over the far horizon, lighting up the sky in a brilliant golden blaze that filled his eyes and mind with hope.

Mirror Image slowly woke up and saw Solar at the window. She slowly gets up and walks next to him and pecking him on his cheek. "Hello dear, what are you thinking about?" She asks him with a smile, "It's still really early" she says as she also looks out the window, looking over at the view. It hadn't been that long since the big proposal, but they had known each other for years, and Solar was the only one she would give her heart to. But she also had her family to protect.

Midnight woke up and rubbed his eye.

'Another headache....' He thought to himself as he stumbled out of bed to the bathroom. He reached in the medicine cabinet and took out 2 asprin before putting it back and taking the pills with a cup of water. He brushed his teeth and walked out of his room to the main deck, looking at the clouds and smiling. He looked to his left, then to his right looking to see if anypony else was up. They were to busy to notice him and he flew off the boat and laid in a cloud matching the boats speed. He loved the clouds more then the deck, but he knew he'd get in trouble if somepony caught him, so he laid there quietly relaxing.

Dukaan soared high above the clouds as his massive wings pounded the air, keeping his speed up to match the speed of the air ship. His thick green scales shimmered in the newly born sunlight, his spiked tail swayed a bit behind him, narrowly missing a stray, yet occupied cloud, the dragon craned his neck to the side and used his head to look back and shout, "My bad!". Dukaan had been flying along side this floating ship for a good 2-3 days by now, they didn't seem to mind him at first, but some seemed skeptical; for in the past, dragons have been crudely denied any interaction due to wars...but Dukaan was nothing like that.

Dukaan soared high above the clouds as his massive wings pounded the air, keeping his speed up to match the speed of the air ship. His thick green scales shimmered in the newly born sunlight, his spiked tail swayed a bit behind him, narrowly missing a stray, yet occupied cloud, the dragon craned his neck to the side and used his head to look back and shout, "My bad!". Dukaan had been flying along side this floating ship for a good 2-3 days by now, they didn't seem to mind him at first, but some seemed skeptical; for in the past, dragons have been crudely denied any interaction due to wars...but Dukaan was nothing like that.

The cloud spun a bit in a relaxing way. Midnight smiled and called back to him.

'It's okay!"

From the last quarters of the airship, the dynamic duo was resting for today's adventure. Guardian Braveheart, a ranger who'd fight for what's right.... and for the loot. And Divine Valor, a fighter and scout that will come if his partner needs it. Slowly, Valor woke up. He tried to do the same with Guardian.

"Bro, wake up," Valor said to him.

"15 more minutes mummy," Guardian muttered.

"I SAID WAKE UP!!!"

"AHH!"

He then flopped out of bed, waking up.

"Wow, thanks a lot man."

"Don't mention it. Now c'mon, let's meet the others."

Just a little slice about them, they kinda feel jealous around Solar and Mirror. But who doesn't? They're the only couple on the ship... that shows too often. They haven't found any pony yet... well, any pony that can handle their adventures yet. But they'll wait. Guardian took his wrist-held crossbow while Valor got his sword. They then went to the bridge, hoping to see the others.

Mirror Image slowly woke up and saw Solar at the window. She slowly gets up and walks next to him and pecking him on his cheek. "Hello dear, what are you thinking about?" She asks him with a smile, "It's still really early" she says as she also looks out the window, looking over at the view. It hadn't been that long since the big proposal, but they had known each other for years, and Solar was the only one she would give her heart to. But she also had her family to protect.

Solar blushes as she plants the kiss on his cheek, and swishes his tail around a little.

"Just about us, and what we are going to do next. I am planning on telling the crew we are going to Canterlot, for some Rand R and to pick up a new quest" He says to his beloved,

He turns around and smiles happily to her, the mere presence of her cheering him up from the nightmare. He wraps his arms around her in an embracing hug and nuzzles her happily. " So, how did you sleep my love ?" He asks her.

Sapphire stood up and walked outside to the Helm of the Airship.

She watched as the Ship moved Closer to there destination she quivered in anticipation soon her and her family would go on an Adventure.

" Soon we will arrive to Canterlot and then our Adventure will really begin nothing could make me less Excited about this ." Sapphire said to no one in particular.

As the two went their way outside, Valor heard about their next adventure.

"Dude, we're going to Canterlot," Valor said.

"Awesome," Guardian said. "Uh, say... can we change weapons?"

"No!"

"Aww.... Fine."

((sorry im so late))

Sky was still sleeping when he heard some chatter out side. Sky woke up and put his bandanna on. As sky opens the door he walks over to the rest of the group

"Whats happening?" Sky asked, still tired and sleep driven

They looked behind them. One of their team, still sleepy.

"Oh, you're up," Valor said.

"We just overheard that our next adventure will be on Canterlot," Guardian said.

"And we're landing soon," Valor continued.

They looked behind them. One of their team, still sleepy.

"Oh, you're up," Valor said.

"We just overheard that our next adventure will be on Canterlot," Guardian said.

"And we're landing soon," Valor continued.

((sorry im so late))

Sky was still sleeping when he heard some chatter out side. Sky woke up and put his bandanna on. As sky opens the door he walks over to the rest of the group

"Whats happening?" Sky asked, still tired and sleep driven

As the two went their way outside, Valor heard about their next adventure.

"Dude, we're going to Canterlot," Valor said.

"Awesome," Guardian said. "Uh, say... can we change weapons?"

"No!"

"Aww.... Fine."

Sapphire stood up and walked outside to the Helm of the Airship.

She watched as the Ship moved Closer to there destination she quivered in anticipation soon her and her family would go on an Adventure.

" Soon we will arrive to Canterlot and then our Adventure will really begin nothing could make me less Excited about this ." Sapphire said to no one in particular.

Solar blushes as she plants the kiss on his cheek, and swishes his tail around a little.

"Just about us, and what we are going to do next. I am planning on telling the crew we are going to Canterlot, for some Rand R and to pick up a new quest" He says to his beloved,

He turns around and smiles happily to her, the mere presence of her cheering him up from the nightmare. He wraps his arms around her in an embracing hug and nuzzles her happily. " So, how did you sleep my love ?" He asks her.

Midnight laid on the cloud as it flies above the ship. He didn't care that if anyone caught him he'd be mopping the deck, this was worth it. Just to relax on a cloud again. He stared up into the sky smiling.

Mirror smiles and continues to hug him, "Sounds great, its been pretty boring lately, well dear, I'm going out to the deck to get some fresh air, care to join me?" she asks kissing his cheek again then walking out to the deck.

Mirror smiles and continues to hug him, "Sounds great, its been pretty boring lately, well dear, I'm going out to the deck to get some fresh air, care to join me?" she asks kissing his cheek again then walking out to the deck.

"I would love to join you, my lovely dear" He smiles and follows her out to the deck. The sun was no longer just peaking, it was now out and open, lighting up the bright world of equestria. The horizon was beautiful, but to thee keen Pegasus eye, one could see that rain was on it's was as the clouds were manipulated.

He came up behind mirrorr image and wrapped his hooves around her waist and smiled as he looked around to the many waking crew.

Mirror was looking over the railing of the airship, she wanted to go flying, but she was needed on the ship so she just sighs. "It's tough being the captain, I just want to go for a flight, but I am needed here, even if it is a short flight." she holds onto Solar's hooves tightly, turning around and kissing him, "Do you think we could get married in Canterlot, it feels like we've been engaged for ages"

"Hay yeah!" Valor exclaimed.

"So, what are we gonna get today?" Guardian asked.

"Gold? Artifacts? Stuff? Anything good?"

"Dude, calm down, we're not there yet."

"Sorry."

Mirror was looking over the railing of the airship, she wanted to go flying, but she was needed on the ship so she just sighs. "It's tough being the captain, I just want to go for a flight, but I am needed here, even if it is a short flight." she holds onto Solar's hooves tightly, turning around and kissing him, "Do you think we could get married in Canterlot, it feels like we've been engaged for ages"

Dukaan took a chance and flew a bit closer to the ship, coming in from the back of it and going around to the side, still flying at the speed of the fortress. The massive green dragon, so he wouldn't hit the side on accident, kept a considerable distance away from the flying fortress, he then looked to his left and saw what seemed to be couple standing there, sharing a moment. "Sorry if I am interrupting, I just thought I would pop by and say good morning," the dragon spoke in a deep voice, albeit a bit slowly, "The name's Dukaan, what, pray tell, may yours be?"

Dukaan took a chance and flew a bit closer to the ship, coming in from the back of it and going around to the side, still flying at the speed of the fortress. The massive green dragon, so he wouldn't hit the side on accident, kept a considerable distance away from the flying fortress, he then looked to his left and saw what seemed to be couple standing there, sharing a moment. "Sorry if I am interrupting, I just thought I would pop by and say good morning," the dragon spoke in a deep voice, albeit a bit slowly, "The name's Dukaan, what, pray tell, may yours be?"

"Hmm" Mirror says as she turns her head to see the dragon, "ooh a Dragon. Well hello there mr Dukaan, my name is Mirror Image, I'm the captain of this here thing, and this is my fiance. A pleasure to meet such a distinguished and majestic being as yourself" she says with a smile. "why don't you come onboard?"

"Oh cool, a dragon!" Valor exclaimed. "I'm Valor."

"And I'm Guardian," he said. "Morning Dukaan."

"Hmm" Mirror says as she turns her head to see the dragon, "ooh a Dragon. Well hello there mr Dukaan, my name is Mirror Image, I'm the captain of this here thing, and this is my fiance. A pleasure to meet such a distinguished and majestic being as yourself" she says with a smile. "why don't you come onboard?"

Sky walked up to the dragon

"Hi, im sky, hello dukaan"

"Oh cool, a dragon!" Valor exclaimed. "I'm Valor."

"And I'm Guardian," he said. "Morning Dukaan."

Dukaan looked at the others as they said their respective greetings to him, "Ah, hello you all," the dragon said in a deep, relaxed tone, "It is good to meet you all, and I would shake your hooves if I could, though I fear I cannot come on-board, as I fear of...how do you ponies say it...weighing you down. Besides, I prefer flying as opposed to walking, and not to mention that I am much to big. However, I may not be such a foreign sight, for I have been trailing your fortress for no more than three days." Dukaan continued to keep up with the ship, his large, powerful wings keeping him soaring as they beat against the air.

Midnight groaned as the cloud kept shaking and he flew off the cloud back onto the deck, hoping nopony had seen him, but he was pretty sure one of them saw him.

Archived