Adventures of the Equestrian elite. (( Invite only))

Tangent

Dukaan looked at the others as they said their respective greetings to him, "Ah, hello you all," the dragon said in a deep, relaxed tone, "It is good to meet you all, and I would shake your hooves if I could, though I fear I cannot come on-board, as I fear of...how do you ponies say it...weighing you down. Besides, I prefer flying as opposed to walking, and not to mention that I am much to big. However, I may not be such a foreign sight, for I have been trailing your fortress for no more than three days." Dukaan continued to keep up with the ship, his large, powerful wings keeping him soaring as they beat against the air.

Sapphire jumped down from the next deck "Hello Sir Dukaan i am Sapphire it's nice to meet you i hope you can come with us. i have not seen much Dragons around what brings you out here?." she asked after a small while Sapphire sat down in a chair and stared of into the distance she was hoping to find something to do but to her sorrow she found nothing and began to sharpen the sword she had with her instead "If anyone needs me i will be over here." She called.

"So you're the Dragon I was keeping track," Valor said. "Meh, I marked you friendly yesterday. And apparently I'm right as always."

"Show-off," Guardian grunted.

"I don't see you fly, ain't i?"

"I don't much like flying. Prefer to be grounded. But for a Unicorn like yourself, you like your flame wings so much."

"I'm a scout, that's what I do."

Dukaan looked at the others as they said their respective greetings to him, "Ah, hello you all," the dragon said in a deep, relaxed tone, "It is good to meet you all, and I would shake your hooves if I could, though I fear I cannot come on-board, as I fear of...how do you ponies say it...weighing you down. Besides, I prefer flying as opposed to walking, and not to mention that I am much to big. However, I may not be such a foreign sight, for I have been trailing your fortress for no more than three days." Dukaan continued to keep up with the ship, his large, powerful wings keeping him soaring as they beat against the air.

Mirror smiles, "Dear, this thing is a literal floating fortress, one dragon won't weigh us down, come aboard, enjoy yourself."

Mirror smiles, "Dear, this thing is a literal floating fortress, one dragon won't weigh us down, come aboard, enjoy yourself."

"So you're the Dragon I was keeping track," Valor said. "Meh, I marked you friendly yesterday. And apparently I'm right as always."

"Show-off," Guardian grunted.

"I don't see you fly, ain't i?"

"I don't much like flying. Prefer to be grounded. But for a Unicorn like yourself, you like your flame wings so much."

"I'm a scout, that's what I do."

Sapphire jumped down from the next deck "Hello Sir Dukaan i am Sapphire it's nice to meet you i hope you can come with us. i have not seen much Dragons around what brings you out here?." she asked after a small while Sapphire sat down in a chair and stared of into the distance she was hoping to find something to do but to her sorrow she found nothing and began to sharpen the sword she had with her instead "If anyone needs me i will be over here." She called.

Midnight groaned as the cloud kept shaking and he flew off the cloud back onto the deck, hoping nopony had seen him, but he was pretty sure one of them saw him.

Sky walked up to the dragon

"Hi, im sky, hello dukaan"

Solar awoke from his quarter on the airship. A nightmare having bolted him up. He looked over to his fiance, Mirror Image, to find her asleep peacefully right next to him. He nuzzled her and stood up, and walked over to the window of the airship. The thing was a floating city, 100 crew, with everything they would ever need, ready to explore the wold and assist it's inhabitants. He smiled as his mind drifted into illustrious images of riches and adventure, accompanied by his love for the mare he slept with. He smiled as he saw just the peak of Celestia's sun pop up over the far horizon, lighting up the sky in a brilliant golden blaze that filled his eyes and mind with hope.

And then midnight slipped and fell off the side of the airship, plummeting to the ground and dieing instantly.

" Yeah, you will be perfectly fine on the airhip" Solar says snuggling Mirror.

Archived