Dark Souls: the Journey ((OOC signups: five slots are available))

Killjoy

Lets rekindle an old dying flame shall we, I've seen so many Dark Souls RPs...but the person who posted the RP seems to have died when he/she posted the topic. So I would like to make an Rp of my own.

This RP will be based off Dark Souls II

If you would like to join just post an app in the comments. Any questions you have just PM me.

I would like the following in the APP:

Name:

Appearance:

Class:

Gift:

Covenant: (optional)

Personality:

Fighting style:

The Rules are simple...don't god mode.

this IS Dark Souls...but death of players are not a part of this. We are the chosen undead to lift the curse, we can't do that laying in a puddle of blood now can we?

If you want your own armor, as in custom. Go right on ahead. this the link to my Armor chosen. I drew this just for this RP.

http://pinkietheconq...eness-435347229

My Character:

Name: Red Veil, Dubbed Killjoy

Appearance: look at my Profile pic

Class: knight

Gift: Life Ring

Covenant: Sun Bro

Personality: snarky with a bit of seriousness, confident in her abilities.

Fighting style: Killjoy is very aggressive when it comes to fighting, she likes to take things head on, even when the enemy is larger. She prefers wielding a claymore in one hand and large knight shield in the other

post-9017-0-13622200-1400376485_thumb.jp

well I would prefer little knowledge over none so you are ok. Though I would recommend going on youtube or wiki and learn more about the story, weapons and armor sets. I think I can fill you in on the smaller details.

I have actually no knowledge but this seems fun so il do some research into the game so i know a bit about it though it might take me a few days, my net is really screwing with me. Anyway, i hope that this isnt forgotten by the time i have read up on the game. Oh, and save me a spot please

yeah, if characters in Dark Souls could fly...they would just fly over the enemies and defeat the entire purpose of Dark Souls being the Hardest game ever devised.

Name: Skyzipper though called sky

Eye colour: Reddish pink

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average person and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his agility skills up and to maintain his quick skills. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

Thats his appearance

Clas: Swordsman/archer?

Gift:Life Ring

Covenant: (optional) Blue Sentinels

Personality:Sky has a'no cares in the world' type attitude all the time. He is often joking in the middle of combat and not taking it fully seriously though he has a 'kill or be killed' attitude when it comes to flying or a friend is in danger.

Fighting style: Sky is like a assassin, he is very skilled in combat but can also climb and has extreme luck. He is able to do leaps of faith's successfully and can take out enemy's from high places by dropping onto them with his blades. Sky uses his dual swords in combat, striking hard and fast. He is also a good archer and has custom arrows he uses when using his bow. Sky uses his assassin climbing skills to his advantage, often running up a wall a bit and launching into his foes. Sky never backs down and even if faced with his hardest challenge, he wouldn't back down. Sky has quick reactions times meaning more often then not he will manage to block a blade or doge arrows.

My custom armor: Sky's armor is as extremely light meaning he can be extremely agile . Sky's armor has a built in quiver on the back where he keeps his arrows, including his custom made ones and also has two sword on the back as well, both in one spot meaning with one hand he can pull out both swords. Sky's armor has built in blades on the wrists for when he needs to make stealth kills. Sky's armor can have other cloths put over it comfortably

Is this app ok? if anything needs to be changed i can do it. oh, and with his fighting style, if its a bit unclear if you have ever played assassins creed then thats him just with a few added bits here and there.

well remember, this is anthro so this is a human version of your OC so the mane and tail are unnecessary, it also matters not of race since they will be humans. Your armor needs to sacrifice something in the unforgiving realm of Dark Souls, if you want light armor, it will not be nearly as protective as heavy armor. Heavy armor is mainly for the knight class, slow but hard to kill. Your character is Dexterity based as in you prefer speed and agility over raw power like a knight's strength, your class is more like the swordsman who carries dual swords and is very fast, but can't take a hit at all. your weapons are fine, the hidden blades are pushing it, but I'll allow it. Your character will be the flanker while enemies are distracted by the Tank (AKA knight class) or, since you are also using a bow, you could sit back at a distance and be support kinda like a mage would.

yes and no need for the tail, the hair color is just fine. I just said my profile pic to show the hair color she will have.

Ok, i have read up on the story, some armor sets, a few weapons here andwhat the land is called though i cant name it off by heart yet. Almost done with research though is there any specific thing i should look up which will help me?

Archived