Dukaan {Finished}

SeriousSam

Name: Dukaan

Age: Mid-Age Dragon, in prime physical condition. However, due to his age, and size, he is considered an Elder-Dragon by some...but not all.

Species: Winged-Dragon

Eye colour: Pale yell Sclera (white part of the eye), with slender eye slits with a green color

Character colour: Dukaan is a forest green color, though slightly lighter in hue than such color.

Physique: Dukaan has a very strong build, and the muscle shows without need to. For a dragon of his stature and age though, he does not resort to brute strength and muscle for everything; for he knows better. Dukaans massive size allows him to bash through solid rock, even some metals; however, he tends to avoid conflict when ever possible.

Residence: Dukaan in a dragon who loves to be very high up, soaring above the clouds. He currently resides within the Hausfel Mountains, a region of Equestria that is usually kept secret.

Occupation: He doesn't really do anything save for sleep in his cave followed by the occasional fly around. However, he has been known to give wise words to those who pass by him and are in need of guidance.

Unique Traits: Dukaan has very thick, very hard scales that can protect him very well.

History: Dukaan, when he had hatched from his egg, was slightly bigger than the typical size of new-born dragons. Dukaan was not the only child, he had a sister...who was responsible for encasing him seemingly-forever in crystal, for when he was young, he had betrayed his own clan due to disliking their ways of dealing with problems and their un-natural disdain for being kind and finding it within them-selves to just forgive. One day, when the dragons were at war with another clan over land disputes, Dukaan somehow found the strength, a burning passion and desire deep inside of him, to escape and break-free from his crystal prison; and it was from then on that Dukaan was to be forever known by other dragons; as a disappointment.

He was however, one of the few who wouldn't go back home; ever. The next 1000 years for Dukaan were filled with strength training, traveling and attempted friend making, but when a tyrant decided it would be funny capture some of his former clan, including his parents, his sister and a couple of his 'friends', boy did he pick the wrong dragon to mess with. Despite his personality of avoiding conflict when possible; he his not weak, in fact he's far from weak as he is, even by dragon standards, very strong.

It was a long, grueling battle...few live were lost, Dukaan wasn't particularly harmed, and the crazed tyrant was defeated by his own claws. Dukaan still hated the clan he grew up in, yet he freed them from their chains and shackles, not because he liked them; but because he doesn't tolerate slavery, tyranny or any form of hate. All have their own monsters though, and his is very powerful, a force that could utterly wipe an entire city or mountain range off the map. Now that he is over 3000 years of age, he has grown calm, non-rage inducing and really pensive, and at few times aggressive; but he is only limited in power if his anger is sealed tightly, if not then you better say your prayers.

Character Personality: Dukaan is one of those very-rare dragons that you don't meet often, for he is often in mountains and shunned out from his own kind, why? Well...he is very much one to not stick to his dragon clans heritage of 'Violence is always the answer'; therefore his brethren deemed him unworthy of being one of them. Dukaan thinks that there is more to being a dragon than most think, he is often wise and pensive; as well as a tad unforgiving when someone has the guts to hurt the few friends he has; and those friends are ponies. He is friends with actually quite a few ponies, he loves the way they think, their minds are so open and not just focused on war like the minds of his former clan. How did he come to be-friend ponies?

Well, hiker ponies have passed by his cave many times, and those who weren't afraid to go and meet Dukaan were pleasantly surprised by him, and Dukaan was the same with the ponies, he found them quite enjoyable to talk to, offering words of guidance and wisdom to those who requested it. Those friends that he's made have told others...and those others told others, over the years and many, many visits later, Dukaan became somewhat of a sage to the ponies...but most of all, he became their friend.

DISCLAIMER* I am not a RP helper so non of this is my call, i am just here to see if i can give a little help

Hey bro, if you would allow me to give a few tips which might help, here are some things that i recommend,

1. From waht iv heard, apparantly huge dragons are not often accepted into CC, i would go with a smaller teen dragon, but like i said, thats not my call to make.

2.This i know from experience, i believe you arent allowed to make lore locations so you might need to change that a bit.

Like i said, i am no RPH so none of this is compulsory. I hope i managed to help you out a little

DISCLAIMER* I am not a RP helper so non of this is my call, i am just here to see if i can give a little help

Hey bro, if you would allow me to give a few tips which might help, here are some things that i recommend,

1. From waht iv heard, apparantly huge dragons are not often accepted into CC, i would go with a smaller teen dragon, but like i said, thats not my call to make.

2.This i know from experience, i believe you arent allowed to make lore locations so you might need to change that a bit.

Like i said, i am no RPH so none of this is compulsory. I hope i managed to help you out a little

I can see where you're coming from on this, thanks for the help!

Your welcome bro, happy i was able to help

be reminded though that this is still a Work In Progress application, it's not completely fleshed out yet.

CORRECTION: We allow full-sized dragons in Canterlot Chronicles, but not in World of Equestria. The Hausfel Mountains are also on our official RP map. That said, I have a couple things to point out:

• Generally, OC apps shouldn't portray a single species with a very broad stereotype. We want to make sure that users think they have the creative freedom to characterize their dragons anyway they clan. Certainly, the immediate clan Dukaan comes from could be brutes, but not the entire dragon species.
  • Except for the first sentence in the Unique Traits field, everything else in there belongs in the Character Personality section instead. Unique Traits is more for special abilities and physical characteristics.

The character itself checks out however. Hopefully, it won't take long before we're able to stamp this app. ;)

CORRECTION: We allow full-sized dragons in Canterlot Chronicles, but not in World of Equestria. The Hausfel Mountains are also on our official RP map. That said, I have a couple things to point out:

• Generally, OC apps shouldn't portray a single species with a very broad stereotype. We want to make sure that users think they have the creative freedom to characterize their dragons anyway they clan. Certainly, the immediate clan Dukaan comes from could be brutes, but not the entire dragon species.
  • Except for the first sentence in the Unique Traits field, everything else in there belongs in the Character Personality section instead. Unique Traits is more for special abilities and physical characteristics.

The character itself checks out however. Hopefully, it won't take long before we're able to stamp this app. ;)

I will make the necessary changes right now! Thanks for looking this over!

Wow, goes to show how much i remember from when i looked at the char info page last, sorry for the bad advice Sam sorry :(

Awe... *hugs you tightly* No need to feel sorry RDD, if it makes you feel any better, I forgive you. ;)

Archived