Warhammer 40k: Raven's Elite (sign up)

Killjoy

Orcs, Eldar, Tyranids, and the legions of chaos...such a war would seem like the end of days, but mankind had a weapon. The Space Marines, Soldier of might that strike with the wrath of the Righteous. Warriors under the Emperor, people that would bring chills down even the angle of death's spine.

This RP will take place on a different planet, where the Titan Tiberius has fallen. Such a massive weapon of destruction should be retrieved to fight again. The challenge is fight through hordes of enemies of all sorts who are also battling each other to retrieve the colossal machine. You up to the task Blood Raven?

just put the APP in the comments, I'll need the following:

Name:

Appearance:

Role: (Bolter Rifleman, heavy Bolter Devastator or machine gunner, plasma gunner, apothecary or combat medic. Rocketeer)

personality:

fighting preference:

Okay, i want to join thia though i have a questiondo i need to know this as well....app here it is

Name: Skyzipper though called sky

Appearance:Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Skyzipper's Hair is light red.

Role: (Bolter Rifleman, heavy Bolter Devastator or machine gunner, plasma gunner, apothecary or combat medic. Rocketeer) Il go combat medic

personality: Sky has a 'no cares in the world' Attitude with anything, including battle, though when it comes down to his friends it becomes'kill or be killed' Sky isnt the kind of pony to let a grudge stop him from helping others and although his job often involves him helping a wounded man, he will always be the wone to cack out a joke in the worst of times.

fighting preference: Sky prefers to sty in the back of a fight and shoot down holstiles with his assault rifle, though he is also a quick runner so if a team mate is wounded, he will make it there fast

you won't have to go into such detail like dark Souls, I don't know EVERYTHING about Warhammer 40K, just that it is awesome. Just get to know the different factions and the different types of units. there are six factions. Everything else I can pretty much tell you. Like right now I can tell you that the Orcs are respect strength over anything else and are not too technologically advanced. the Empire is a Religious faction, they have the Space marines. Space marines are genetically altered super soldiers like Spartans but better. Eldar are...you guessed it, elves that are very advanced and from what I have seen, their infantry are not that great but the mechanical units are pretty good. Chaos is pretty much like the empire with some differences, instead of righteousness, they prefer destruction and well...chaos. they serve under the daemons (demons pretty much). The tyranids are, the best way to explain them would be the Zerg from Star Craft. if you havn't played, then just look them up because it's kinda hard to explain. The tau are ridiculously powerful. The are probably the most advanced out of all and has the potential to wipe out any other faction.

Archived