What kind of music you like?

Elssir

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how the thread is about what music people like but people go out of their way to talk about what music they don't like, and disrespect it on top of that like someone might not have different tastes. Does anyone wanna talk about what flavor diarrhea they like? Cuz I'm getting mine in this thread it looks like.

Nero, DJ Fresh, Ellie Goulding, Justin Timberlake, Scarface, N.W.A., Wu-Tang Clan, M.O.P, Nelly Furtado, Fat Joe, Mobb Deep, Adele, Dragonforce, Machinae Supremacy, Mindless Self Indulgence, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Snoop Dogg, Gorillaz, Ice Cube, Westside Connection, Da Lench Mob, The Miles Davis Band, John Coltrane, Jay-Z, Nas, Biggie, Cassidy, The Creepshow, The Gypsy Pistoleros, The Arkhams, Outkast, Devin The Dude, Ludacris, T.I., Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Paramore, Rick James, Parliament Funkadelic, Kool and The Gang, Michael Jackson, A Tribe Called Quest, Leaders of the New School, Busta Rhymes, Killa Sin, Gang Starr, Two Steps From Hell, Jadakiss, Kishida Kyodan, The Lonely Island, Lil Wayne, KRS-One, Eminem, D12, Royce Da 5'9 and these are just all the off the top of the head. 

Yesss!!!!!!! I thought me, Ashfault, and ATL were the only ponies. :-|

Archived