Dark Souls: The Journey to Drangleic

Killjoy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Veil's eyes opened only to find herself face down in a small grassy area with bones scattered about. She slowly got up and tried to remember how she got there, but her member was hazy and impossible to recollect anything about her past. All she knew that she is now an undead and her purpose was unclear. her armor was charred black as if she was lit on fire. Her sword and shield were close by, she walked over and grabbed both recognizing the feeling of a claymore in her hands. She knew what she was, A knight of the sun, that much was clear. Her name was took a second to remember. "where am I...what is this place?" she thought to herself and she looked over at another person laying down a couple feet away from her. "is he like me?" she thought walking over to the body that seemed lifeless. "H-hello?" she asked and watched to see if the corpse will respond.

((Just saying, i dont really know the land, most of the reasech iv done has been on the enemy's, the weapons, some of the lore for the charicters and stuff on the which group thing u follow, like the blue sentinels, oh and am i undead as well?))

Sky woke up to the sound of some one shouting out something, he felt like he had just gotten cut into pieces. Sky sat up and looked around a bit, the land was a bit grassy. He couldn't remember what had happened though he did know his name was sky. As sky looked for the voice, he remembered he was a blue sentinel, sworn to defend all those getting invaded. He looked next to him and saw to curved swords and a bow. As he laid back down to leap up, he saw a person, clad in armor and had a claymore and a shield on her.

"Hi, who are you?" Sky asks, ready to leap up.

Sky leaped up and reached down and grabbed his dual blades and put them straight into his built in sheathe in the back. As he reached down to grab his bow he responded

"Im skyzipper, sworn to serve the blue sentinels, nice to meet you Red" he said as he pulled his bow string back a bit before starting to clean it a bit

((you have to be undead to be in the realm so yeah, you are undead. and don't worry about locations, I got that covered, I know all of them, but if you like you can always look them up to see what they look like.))

"I guess it doesn't matter what we are doing here...just that we are in for something, maybe this is a second chance. Second chance of what...is the better question." Red Veil said looking at her shoulder plate "Killjoy...was that what others called me when I was alive?" she thought. she then looked forward at the path ahead. "I guess we should get moving, no use sitting here." she said walking towards the small hut down the path. "maybe there are other people like us in there."

Sky put his hand behind his back to feel for his arrows, he found he had all of them, even his customs. Sky put his bow around his shoulder as he caught up with red

"All i know is that i feel like iv had a hammer smashed into my skull" Sky said as he walked alongside fire. As they were walking sky let his hidden blades out, they were still there and ready for use.

"Well, looks like no one stole my gear"

Killjoy laughed "and I could only guess what happened to me." she said implying her armor that was charred black as if she went through the fires of hell. She opened the doors and saw three old ladies and one younger girl. the old ones were just sitting around while the younger looked like she was there to take care of them.

"what have we here...? oh...your faces." the older woman sitting on the table said chuckling. "that is the look, of the curse...two undead." her voice was in a somewhat taunting tone. "you experience the loss of everything, over...and over again. your journey will be hard and treacherous. Hope you don't go hollow along the way." she said and all the women chuckled.

Killjoy didn't like the way they spoke to her. "Lets get moving...these ladies have nothing to offer us." she said walking out the back door.

Sky looked at the people with a 'wtf' look, he did NOT want to turn into a mindless hollow.

"I guess that means we are dead, huh" Sky said only just realizing that.

"Well, if you gals wont help us, we wont help you" Sky said as he exited throuh the back door. As he exited he thought about what they said. It was really creeping sky out, if he turned hollow then his life would be over.

"I suspected so, My last memory was fire...and then poof, I'm here." Red said looking at a strange thing, a pile of bones on fire with a sword stabbed right in the middle, a bonfire was only a couple feet away. "hmm wonder what this is." she said putting her hand over it and suddenly the cinder and ashed caught fire. "these flames seem...refreshing for some reason."

((just in case you didn't know, Bonfires are pretty much check points you use to heal and refill estus flasks which in a mobile source of healing.))

((I knew bonfires were checkpoints, i did not know they could heal))

Sky tried to think back, all he could remember was the feeling of a blunt weapon hitting him. As sky readjusted his bow so it sat comfortably around his body, he walked over to the bonfire looked at it

"Yea, i wonder why these flames feel like that, well anyway it feels better then having a blunt weapon smash you over a cliff" Sky said as he remembered his memory of his death

"it seems you are the lucky one, I'd rather take a club to the skull than...well" Red Veil motioned her hand around her body emphasizing the charred armor. "the thing is...I don't remember how I ended up getting burned alive. Only the pain and agony is left in my mind." she said shivering at the thought.

Sky flopped onto his back, just realaxing for the time being

"I would prefer a sword threw the heart, at least you dont feel that, i got bashed off a cliff, now that hurts and you can feel it" Sky said

((One question, how do you become hollow? isnt it when undead die so much or something?))

((well once you are undead you should automatically become hollow, but some don't have that effect. and the some who aren't effected will slowly become hollow anyway. So pretty much you are one of the lucky ones who didn't become hollow and kept and will continue to keep your sanity.))

"hmmm, well let us not stay here longer than we need. We have something to do, what that thing is...no clue, but maybe someone on the other side of these caverns will tell us." she said getting back up and walking into a tunnel that let out in a long stretch of rock the branched out. "guess we go down the middle."

Sky nodded as he drew grabbed a stick of the ground and walked back to the bon fire, lighting the stick. Sky quickly dashed back with a source of light

"Yea, looks like it, lets hope that what ever we need to do will be on the other side of this tunnel"

strange walking corpses start appearing and were walking toward Killjoy and sky. The all some rusted weapon in hand, either a knife or a simple wood cutter's axe. "Hollows...get ready" she said putting up her shield getting ready to fight. "Sky you go around the group and we will split them in half making this an easier struggle."

Sky dropped his torch and used one hand to draw his dual swords. He put one in his other hand and ran at the group. When he got near them he leapt onto the wall and right over them so he was behind them. He did a roll when he landed, which also maade a hollow miss his choking atempt. Once sky was behind them he stood ready to fight

Red Veil nodded and began her advance into the horde swinging her massive sword in the hollows drawing all of their attention. "these seem weak, they won't be much of a threat." she said. "feel free to start picking them off anytime."

Sky was glad to pick these guys off. He ran in, dual blades at the ready, and jumped onto the wall, using it as a launch pad to leap at one of them. He took it out. Four of the hollows went after him. Sky grinned as his dual blades spun around, waiting for there next target

Red veil bashed one haollow with her shielf before cleaving her Claymore in it's body. Suddenly a shape pain went into her back. It was hollow that stabbed her in the back with its dagger. She quickly turned around slicing through the hollows neck before punching its head off. She didn't bother taking the knife out as she slashed through another.

Sky smiled at the four coming for him, hard? na to easy. He walked up the the group and ducked one if the swips, stabbing the one in the procces, he left his sword there as he threw his other one. Sky stood up and waited for the hollow's to be right on top of him. Sky put his arms forwards and let his hidden blades out, taking out the hollow's as the ran into them. Sky put away his blades and pulled out his bow and started firing

Red blocks an attack and pushed the hollow back knocking it of balance. She then punched it hard in the stomach making it curl up before bringing her sword down on its neck decapitating it with a clean cut. "only two more." she said with a grin as she kicked one of the last hollows legs in before slicing into the middle part of its back. The hollow fell down dead. Red looked at Sky "last one's yours." she said

Sky nodded a thanks as he pulled the bow string back and let the arrow fly, it went straight threw its head and wedged itself in red's shield

"Sorry aboutthat" sky said as he walked over nad picked all his arrows from where they were and grabbed his two swords. He walked over and pulled the arrow out of the shield

"I would have thought that a arrow would get wedged in its head, not go straight threw it, well we ready to keep moving?"

Killjoy felt something wedged into her shoulder and reached back but couldn't reach it. Killjoy was too caught up in the fight to notice that the dagger was still dug into her shoulder. Must have got a lucky stab to randomly go into the soft spot of her armor. "Sky there seems to be something making my back itch...what is it? I can't reach it."

Archived