The Arrow Interest and sign up thread. A Arrow anthro RP

Hi, i was wondering who would like to do a Arrow RP, as in the show Oliver Queen is in, the vigilante. Yea, though we wont use their exact names but we will use there roles. There is only going to be FOUR spots available, and that includes my spot so 3 spots available to all of you guys. Oh, and just so the tech person can be with the main group, he/she can be a little bit of a fighter, but wont be able to be kick ass like the combat people.

Here are the spots on team arrow.

The Vigilante: Sky(RDD)

The Tech expert:

The Body Guard:

The Cop:

The Tech expert is the person who is like the computer hack, transmission's expert. Basically anything online he/she can find and hack.

The Body Guard is the person protecting the Vigilante's real identity unknowingly. He/she can be ex military or something making him/her even more skilled

The Cop is the person who is tasked with apprehending the vigilante though whether he/she chooses to join him or arrest him, its their choice.

Ok, here is the app form

Name:

Current Occupation:

Appearance:

Backstory:

Weapon:

What are you?:(Tech, guard, cop)

Skills:

Personality:

Other:

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask here, i will be watching.

Name: Sky Queen

Current Occupation: During Day a multimillionaire during night a crime fighting vigilante.

Appearance: Sky likes to wear a open jacket and has his hair real short, not so much bold but it stands up. Sky also likes to wear jeans and a t shirt. Sky at night, when he becomes the hood, wears a green outfit that has a hood. He puts black makeup around his eyes when he goes out at night.

Backstory: Sky has spent the last five years of his life stuck on a island somewhere out near china. On that island he discovered multiple things that would make others go crazy.Sky prefers not to talk about those five years.(Rest will come out in RP)

Weapon: A custom bow that can be used in both ranged and melee combat. Is usable with custom arrows like explosive, grappling hook and electrical ect.

What are you?: A Vigilante

Skills: Sky is a master archer, he never misses. Sky has also, thanks to his five years on the island, has become exceptionally lucky and is extremely good at parkor and hand to hand combat, often knocking people out in one or two punches.

Personality: Sky is a fun loving guy who loves to be in party's. Sky is often serious about his work, though thats only at night which is when more often then not lives are lost. Sky holds a grudge for a long time and often needs others to talk him from taking vengeance.

Other: Sky does not trust anyone, at least not outrigt, it takes time to earn his trust

Archived