My Little Pony: Battle of the Ponies.

Regiment

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky blushes as he looks at their group. No offese to every pony, but to sky it seemed like the main fighter's here was red and sky. Storm seemed to know what he was doing though rose and cirrus seemed to be having trouble

((oh wow I forgot about this rp))

Cirrus looked around at the weapons that were placed around the room. She began to think about what would happen one the battle started, and she gulped, suddenly nervous. She shook the feeling away though, and looked back to the group. "So... what do we do now?"

I graciously take Sky's hoof into my own and stand up, rubbing my side against him. "Thanks." I whisper into his ear before walking away, towards the exit so I could go outside.

Sky heard a noise behind him. Sky turned around and looked around. He didnt see anything. Sky shrugged as he turned back to looking at the sky. His eyes drifted from the sky to rose. Sky blushed

Sky looked at rose. He blushed as he kissed he on the cheek. As he did that he relized what he had just done. Sky blushed as he got up and started to walk away, he was ashamed he had just kissed her.

Cirrus glanced down at Sky, seeing him kiss Rose. She smiled a bit, they did look cute together... She returned her gaze to the sky and began to think about the games. She thought about what might happen during the games, and she shivered again, nervous. She closed her eyes and sighed quietly, trying not to think about it

Archived