My Little Pony: Battle of the Ponies.

Regiment

You don't have to fill out an app. So just make an entrance, appearance, and your backstory, as well as the reason you're being entered in the equestria survival games. Here's mine;

Starlight Nova, an alicorn, made her way to the courtyard. The equestria games were about to begin. People watched as the only alicorn within every district made her way to the area of teenager ponies. She had a feeling that her name will be called.She took off her black cloak revealing her purple coat with teal, blue, and purple mane and tail. She had a determined look on her face. She remembered when her brother was entered in the games. He lost his life, and ever since then, she devoted her life to volunteer in the games and win for him.

{FYI this isn't like the hunger games. Not exactly. There are people from five districts and then there are four people in one team from one district.}

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Hi regi, sky is joining, what district u in?))

As sky saw a alicorn walking threw the square, sky flexed his wings. He knew that the survival games were bad and could kill, but he had lost his best friend in this place, and even though they say he is dead, sky knew that wasnt true. He hopped he could find out the truth. Sky flapped his wings and took off in the air, letting his light red mane and tail flow and his ocean blue coat shine in the sunlight. He didnt care if his name wasnt called, he was volunteering either way

((How was that?))

Stormchaser saw that sky was making his way up there. Stormchaser didn't know that much about the games them selfs but he heard other ponies talking about it every now and then it wasn't good things like it is dargonues and the how many diffent ponies die in the past he was afrad a little but if he ack down he would not be able to live with himself so either way he was heading up there one way or another so stormchaser a green pony with red and blue in his mane and tail made his way thorght the crowd ((looks like pic also what is it about me and sky knowing each other because our ponies kinda met in other RPs))

(You're both in.) Hours passed and finally the name calling came. The announcer announced four names, "First Pony; Skyzipper." Everyone looked at the pony, except for Starlight Nova. "Second Pony; Stormchaser." She sighed, she hoped she was chosen. "Third Pony; Rose chance" (Just a random imaginary Pony for now.) Starlight was getting anxious, she wanted to be chosen. "And our last, final Pony is.." the announcer smiled, ''Starlight Nova!" She looked shocked, "Uhm, this can't be right, is this possible?" The Announcer said. She asked her assistants, whispering and nodding. "Okay, Starlight Nova, the Alicorn please come up." Starlight Nova made her way up slowly. Her teal hair that fades into purple and then to blue dragged along the ground. She stood upon the stage, She was about Fleur De Lis Size, so nobody could mistake her. She stood there along with the other ponies.

When sky heard his name. He stompt on the ground, he was going to survive this he thought as he walked up to the platform. When he saw his friend storm and a alicorn get up there, he was shocked

((Can I go first person?))

I dash into the courtyard, late as usual. I flap my wings and land gently in the middle of the crowd. The first 4 were already chosen, but maybe I could still be one. Just wait for them to call out Rose Light and go up there I told myself, determined to be chose. My whole family had tried to go before, all of them refused by the people who decide. I stretch my grey wings and blow a strand of yellow and black hair out of my face. Now I just wait, patiently... To bad my cutie mark wasn't patience or anything. Actually, I was the exact opposite of patient. I shift my hooves anxiously and look around, but I can't see much besides the other ponies in the crowd, because they are blocking my vision. I grunt and look down at my hooves.

((My cutie mark is actually a book next to a sword. I, or actually Rose Light, is an author of adventure books.))

Sky laughed, he would do the same, though it was not goign to come to that

"Bud, we will BOTH get out of this alive. Remember, never leave a friend behind" Sky said, once again saying his favourite saying

(You're in Derp) Starlight Saw the pony running to the courtyard. "Wait." starlight said, first word she's said all day. "Let Rose Light up here instead." Starlight said. It was an order from an Alicorn which nopony could refuse. The announcer was shocked. "Okay... Rose Light, instead of Rose Chance, you will be up here." Rose Chance instantly ran off the stage. Well, no going back for her.

I stomp my hooves anxiously before rocketing onto the stage, my wings flapping quickly. I land next to the Alicorn who said I would be chosen and look around, smiling. I look to the Alicorn and mouth, thank you, to her. I don't know any of the other ponies on the stage, but I was determined that we would end up relying on each other, someday, somehow. I flap my wings, trying to contain my enthusiasm.

((um if you don't mind, I know you said teams of four but I would like to join this RP, here is my input if that's ok))

Firestorm walked into the courtyard. he Black coat was getting messy trying to maneuver through the group. He was about Luna height and was built, not as much as the strongest pony he knew which was Big Mac, but he was more than average. the silver steaks in his reddish orange mane shimmered in the light. "ugh are you serious!? they already picked the four in our district? all that training was for nothing then...D@mnit all" He thought to himself and grunted in annoyance. He worked hard to get himself ready for these games and to get the attention of the Alicorns to chose him, but now that seemed hopeless.

[Okay, Ill switch it up to teams of Five] The announcer said One Last Ponies Name, "Firestorm" The Alicorn had a stone face. She was serious. She looked down at her hooves and thought to herself, 'Is this team going to win...?' she looked up and said in her head, 'or all my team mates going to die before my eyes?' She looked at the announcer, and Sighed. She wanted to leave now. She looked at the Pegasi and mouthed back, 'You're Welcome.'

Firestorm froze with excitement "this is it...my chance of glory!" he thought to himself as he walked up onto the stage. He stood next to his team mates "I guess you already know my name since it was just called, but I got here late and don't know any of your names." he said. He wanted to get to know his team members and see if he could trust these ponies with his life.

Starlight didn't speak she had no reason to. She was serious and had no time for making friends. She walked into the room she was designated into four a few hours until they board the train to the large capitol.

Firestorm took the Pony's hoof. "well you're different...the that Mare seems to be one of those Isolated types, not looking for friends to help her out when trouble arises. I guess we can count on each other to stay alive through these games." he said with a friendly smile.

Sky grinned.

"Well, to be honest we all need to count on each other, even that alicorn needs to trust us to survive this. Well, its good to know that i have a pony like you to help" Sky said as he cracked his wings and started to stretch a bit

((can you guys slow down or stop for a while because of something i did i am not able to get on as much as i can and i Don't feel like talking about it))

Stormchaser walk up to Firestorm "if we all work together we can get far and you can count on me and sky to get you out of a jam. Sky help me more times then i can count" said stormchaser

Archived