"We have a supply of different arrows that Green Arrow gave to us yesterday. You can use those before making your own again" RT said pointing to the boxes

"For some reason this 'Mister Twister' has the same powers as Red Tornado" Fire said looking at the videos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky walked over to the crates, his leg uusable again, and pulled out all the arrow's he would need. While he was doing so, he heard a vvoice iin his ear peice

"Sky, you okay man?" The voice said, it was dig

"Im fine i need you to get Felicity to get all she can on a mister twister" Sky said as he turned off his ear piece and walked over to fire

"Im ready" He said, his voice still altered from the device

"Good, because we just found out that Mister Twister was made by...Morrow" Fire said turning to Sky. "The design is almost the same as the androids that the Justice League fought back when i was still a protege.

Sky looked puzzzled"Felicity, try and get all you can on a morrrow as well" Sky said quietly so that the others wouldnt hear. He quickly looks at fire

"Well, lets go" Sky said as he waited

Sky saw the tornado. He quickly pressed his ear piece in

"Felicity, i need damage reading on jump town now and get dig to contact the city police and get them to evacuate" He yells, not really caring if fire hears or not

"Fire, what can me and you do to stop this" He says as he shifts his bow to his other hand

Sky drew a rope arrow and fired it at a building. He let the rope drag him staight threw a glass window. He landed inside without injury as he ran on the roof and shot a electrical arrow at the android

The android turns around and uses his tornado to stop the arrow. It then sent two tornadoes at Sky and Fire.

"It's not working, we need to try get close to it so we can hit it" Fire yelled trying to disable it

Sky nodded as he pulled out another rope arrow and fired it into a buildign, swinging himself closer to the android

"Dig, how is the evacuations going? Felicity, i need to know this thing's weakness" Sky yells into his ear peaice

"Sky, its weak spot is its stomach, though its heavily protected, you might ned to get into melee range" Felicity said

"Fire, we got to get in close" Sky yelled as he landed on the streets and sprinted up trying to get close

Fire was knocked back by the tornado. "I need to play dead" She thought as she laid on the ground

Mister Twister walked over to Fire and studied her

Fire got up and shot an electric beam on it's stomach. The android finally fell down to reveal a person inside...

Sky got up and sprinted over to the person. He drew his bow and aimed though he didnt let the arrow fly

"Who are you, and dont even try and run" Sky yells, his voice still changed

"Um sky, you will need to get out of there, the PD are starting to move in" Felicity said

Fire stared at the man. "That is Morrow, or a robot of him" She said tearing off the head to reveal wires in the neck. "Come on let's go" Fire called out to Sky seeing people running after him. "Back to the zeta tube"

"Why were they after you?" Fire asked taking off her eye mask and brushed her hair with her hand. "Red Tornado? We need to inform the Justice league about Morrow's return. He could be working for The Mist so we need to trace the signal where the real morrow was controlling Mister Twister"

Sky pressed in his ear piece and spoke to diggle. He told him to make sure that felicity gets all she could on the people they are hunting

"I think you know why they are after me" Sky said as he walked over and sat down. He kept his voice changer on

Archived