• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky kept his bow ready, making sure that he was ready if he got attacked, he didnt know this placce OR these people very well, and though he had agreed to work with them, he was still cautious.

"Sure" He said, his voice staying changed

Sky didnt even bother answering, all he did was just point at a security cam as he started walking away from the room, he wanted his own arrow's back. As he reached the zeta tube, he turned to fire

"Il be back" He said as he went for his home base, to restock on his own arrow's

"Woah where are you going?" She asked but she was too late, Arrow already had gone into the zeta tube. Fire ran to the controls and she searched for the location he was sent to...Gotham. "Why would he go back there?" she asked herself

Sky appeared outside of a metal factory. As he walked into the factory he went to a key pad locked door, he punched in some digits and opened the door. As he walked in he closed and locked the door, making it unopenable from both inside and outside. As he walked down the stairs the door lead to, he pushed his hood off his head and turned his voice changer off. As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he saw both felicity and dig

"Where have you been?" Both of them asked as sky walked into the middle of the room and took his quiver off. He took all the arrow's out and put them in a box.

"Dont worry about me im fine, just keep a eye on the security cam's for now" He said as he started sharpening all his arrow's. As he sharpened them, he placed them into his quiver, they were all his own arrow's, which he trusted more then the ones he had

"Now i seriously don't know if i should trust this guy. He won't show us who he really is, he doesn't talk much about himself and he goes to places without telling us what he is going to do!" Fire said stomping around

Sky lookeds at dig and felicity, they were looking at him with deep concern

"Im fine, im just going to be out for awhile" He said as he sharpened his last arrow. He put all his arrow's into his quiver. He walked up to dig

"I need you to warn me if anything happen's, and send a crate of my arrow's to this location" He says as he gives diggle a address. He puts his quiver on and grabs his bow. He leaves the building and runs off into the night. As he is running he hears some shooting going on, he runs off to the location and see's a gang fight, two gangs at war. Sky just sat there watching, he saw civilians nearby. Sky silentaly swore to himself as he tried to see what gear they had, it was all military grade. He swore again. He wasnt about to get into the middle of this though he was going to save the civs. Sky jumped off the building and landed next to the civs.

"Its be all right, just keep your head down and stay calm" He said as he got felicity to call the cops. After he had done that he ran off to the cordinates that he sent dig, he saw his arrow stash. He grabbed the grate and entered the zeta tube, location, MT justice

"WHERE DID YOU GO AND WHY ARE YOU CARRYING THAT THING?? IF IT IS A BOMB I WILL END YOU!!" Fire shouted at Arrow. "You are always keeping secrets and i cannot be sure to trust you!"

Sky was taken aback, he didnt expect to be treated with this much hostility. He walked off to the room he was led to before and opened the case. It had tons of gear in it, more then just arrow's. Sky grinned, good oil diggle making sure he was prepared. Sky pulled out a laptop and placed it on the bench in the room and set it up. After that he grabbed out a arrow stand and placed all his arrow's on another table. He was making quite a racket with all the setting up he was doing, he was turning his room into a little base of his own

Fire watched Arrow walk off without answering her questions. "Does this guy have a problem or what!?" Fire thought as she wend to the living room and sat on the sofa. She sank in it and sighed. "And this guy is supposed to be my team mate" she thought

"The bathroom is on the right corridor and to the left" Fire said still looking at the TV screen. She turned around to see Arrow with a worried face. She rolled her eyes and said "Fine, what do you need me to do"

Sky heard more yelling in his ear, it was dig and felicity yelling for him to move

"Dig, move in, i need intel but dont engage" Sky told dig as he walked up behind fire

"I need some help in gotham, there is a deal that needs to be stopped and me and dig cant do it alone" He said

As sky exited the zeta tube, he heard dig listening in on the deal, sounds like they had about ten minutes before it was closed. Sky motioned for fire to follow nd to be quiet. Sky ran into a building and went into the vent shaft.

As sky and fire entered the room which the deal was on, sky noticed a few crates that he could use to get to a elivated position. Sky climbed up them carefully, not making a sound. As sky reached his vantage point, he looked down at the deal. He noticed ten people on one side, all thugs, and on the other side there was military with a prisior. Sky looked at the guy tied up, it was dig

"Fire, i count ten thugs and eight trained military, there is definitaly more somewhere and they have a hostage" Sky said as he looked at fire

Sky shock hes head

"No time, i have got the military, make sure you get the thugs" Sky said as he drops down and engages the soldiers in melee comabt. As he landed he kicked one of the men in the chest and dogged another three punches and delivered them straight back. He quick shoted a soldier trying to aim his gun to fire. Sky quickly went back to fighting the two in front of him. As he dispatched the last soldier, he looked to see three more on a cat walk. Sky pulled two arrow's and fired but he didnt have enough time to stop the last one, who fired off a shot that hit sky in the stomach

Fire follows Arrow and floats down. She blasts at soldiers around the room then suddenly she saw someone shot Arrow. "NOOO!" She shouted as she blasted the remaining soldiers and sank down to Sky. "Arrow? ARROW! Can you hear me?" Fire asked as she held a hand out and blasted the ropes to free the guy who was tied up

The person who wastied up ran and grabbed a gun of one of the military. He started aiming at the whole area, making sure it was clear. He quickly ran and grabbed sky and picked him up, using one arm with his handgun, one arm around sky's neck.

Sky groaned as he was picked up. He quickly told dig about MT justice

"Fire, get us to mt justice" He said as he put a hand over the wound, trying to stop the bleeding

Archived