"That guy might not be able to, id he does come with us then he will be sensed as an intruder" Fire said opening her communicator. "I'm going to sign him up so that he can come through"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dig shock his head, there might not be enough time and a hospital was out of luck.

"No time, help me get him to the abandoned metal factory" He said

Sky groaned in pain"Listen to him" Sky managed to say painfully

As they reached the factory, dig punched in some codes on a locked door and went down the stairs it lead to. As he reached the bottom he quickly cleared the table and took off sky's hood and suit to reveild the buttlet wound

"I need somehting to get this out" He said

"I can do it, i have to stun him first" Fire said using her electricity to numb the wound. She then made two thin electric beams to take out the bullet. "I need you guys to be quiet, one small mistake might make it bleed faster

Sky ,dig and felicity were all quiet until the ullet was out. When it came out sky gave a pained cry, even if the wound is numb it still hurt to take it out. Sky groaned a little as dig started to sew the wound shut

Sky shock his head, there was something he needed to do first. As dig finished sealing the wound sky sat up. He didnt have his voice changer or his upper part of his suit on, including his hood. As he stood up he limped towards fire

"Well, do you plan to tell the world?" He asked. He was wondering if she was going to tell the world that he was the vigilante

Sky shock his head, there was something he needed to do first. As dig finished sealing the wound sky sat up. He didnt have his voice changer or his upper part of his suit on, including his hood. As he stood up he limped towards fire

"Well, do you plan to tell the world?" He asked. He was wondering if she was going to tell the world that he was the vigilante

Fire realizes that Arrow was no longer hiding under the hood, his voice was normal and his face was visible. "Nothing at all, the world doesn't need to know who you are, just me, Blade and the league" Fire said taking of her eye mask. "Let's try this again. Hi, i'm Symphonic Fire"

Fire waved and put her eye mask back on. "We need to zeta back to Mount Justice, we need to tell Red Tornado about this. Looks like the people here are experimenting on genetic mutation"

Sky grabbed fire before she could leave

"Its not genetic, its a mirricle syrum that makes you stronger, a lot stronger, but it also has side effects. Either your bones will start to mutate causing you to turn into a monster, or it messes with your head, causing you to see and do things that wouldnt normally happen"

Sky thought for a moment, he didnt know exactaly where, though he did know a way.

"No, but there is a way. We need to give them a target they will go after. If i can stab one with a arrow, we will have our sample in there blood" Sky said

"We have no idea where there base is, though that is something i have been trying to find" Sky said as he walked over to his suit and put it on. He turned his voice changer on and spoke, just to test it. He smiled as it worked. He turned it off again as he put his hood over his face, he grabbed his quiver, his bow and restocked his wrist darts.

"Then we should go back to Red Tornado, he might have a lead on them and he needs to know about the syrum" Fire said as she got ready to leave

((oh yea and what is Sky's weakness? Fire's is that she is afraid of being forgotten))

(Sky's weakness is that he cares about his friends to much and will make very bad decisions to save them))

"Red cant know who i am, i dont trust him" Sky told fire, he didnt trust red, he didnt think taht red was honest and he felt like something was amist about this whole'Sky on the team' Thing, since when has the law in any form even bothered asking for his help

Archived