• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Once Fire was done with dinner, she puts it on the table and goes to sky in the main room. "It's dinner" she said, carrying a glass of water as she hears the computer say:

"Recognize, Slash Claw, B04"

slash_claw_ref_by_symphonicfire-d7zkx6t.png

A figure walked out of the zeta tube and into the room. He had a tail and cat ears, with an orange suit that has a claw mark on his chest.

"EHHHHHHHHHHH?" Fire yelled as she almost dropped the glass of water. "Y...YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ECLIPSE...I MEAN GRAVITY GIRL!!"

"She's in Central city on a mission, I'll be taking her place" Slash said with a sly smile. "I thought you would be happy to see me"

"Happy my butt! You better be a good team player or i'm going to send you back to Gotham!"

"I know you miss me" Slash said as he did a leap towards Fire, his nose 3 cm away from hers.

Fire gulped as she pushed him away. She huffed before saying "I'm going to make dinner for the Stray cat..fried mackerel"

"So you remembered my favorite" he chuckled

Fire scowled before turning to Sky."This is Slash Claw. Eclipse was supposed to be here but i guess she was busy with something else. I'm going to the kitchen" She said walking away

"So what's your name?" Slash asked Sky, waving his tail in the air. He pulled out a seat infront of Sky and sat in it.

Fire came back out with the food and puts it on the table. "Let's eat!" Fire said as she cut up her fish and ate her chips.

"Just normal missions, Arrow and i are a good team" Fire said drinking her water

"Same with Gravity girl and Blue Blaze. We are doing well together" Slash said as she turned to Arrow. "So what's your specialty?" he asked

"More than a month" Fire said as she collected the plates.

Slash narrowed his eyes and asked "are you guys together?"

Fire sighed and said "No, why does everyone ask that question"

Fire puts the plates into the dish washer and says to them "I'm going to sleep, Good night"

"Fire wouldn't like that, but I'll come with" Slash said as he heard Arrow ask him about his powers. He pricked up his ears and wagged his long tail. "You still haven't noticed? I have the powers of a cat" he said as he leaped towards Arrow.

Archived