• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"How nice of you, i'm helping you ya know? I wouldn't be bothered if it weren't because i needed to socialize with" Slash said, flicking his tail as he lead Arrow to the helicopter pad. "You haven't told me your secrets either"

"If you joined the Young Justice, Red promised to keep the police off your tail. Joining the team means you have to cooperate and trust your team mates" Slash growled turning to Arrow, his ears pointing backwards.

"He's right, you can trust him" Fire said as she flown down onto the helicopter pad. "Slash may be a rough cat, but he knows about things"

"You're not supposed to be out, Arrow" Fire said shaking her head. "And YOU should know better not to follow him when i'm around!" she yelled, pulling Slash's ear.

"OW! Okay! I'm sorry" Slash said pulling away.

Fire rolled her eyes and said "What are you trying to do now, Arrow"

"The last time we came across mirikuru was with Sportsmaster. I'll lead you to the nearest man-hole, I've got the whole network mapped out" Fire said showing a holo map.

"Sportsmaster..." Slash growled

((You know it's a really tall mountain...))

"The entrance is this way, I wonder if we will run into Cheshire" Fire said, biting her lip as she kicked up the cover of the man-hole before jumping in.

Slash follows and jumps in after her.

Archived