• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Is there a way to track the...thing" Slash asked as he followed Fire.

"Mirikuru? I was hoping Arrow would know of a way. Unless your kitty senses can tell us" Fire laughed as she continued down the sewer.

"No need to track it, yet. Im tired of them bringing shipments in and storing them at the same place. We are planting a tracker on the mirikuru, then we destroy the location its being stored in. Right now, we just need to try and find it before its moved"

"Oh! I can see someone coming in, it looks like crates of mirikuru" Fire said as she opened a holo image of the video.

"Wow, that's alot of crates" Slash said following her. "Do you know where you are going?"

"Of course i do"

"Then we should take down the people and blow up the cargo. Make sure everyone is out of the way before blowing it up. They shouldn't be no trouble if we don't come across Cheshire" Fire said as she charged her hands.

"Right, no deaths" Slash said as three metal claws came out of his knuckles. He pricked his ears and smirked as he watched the men unload the cargo.

"Arrow, do you have bomb arrows? The ones with a detonator" Fire asked

"Then we wait for all the cargo to be unloaded, We just need to blow up the storage" Fire said, narrowing her eyes.

"You might want to get a sample too. That way you can analyse it when we get back to the mountain."

"That's a good idea. You're actually pretty smart"

Slash scowled before continuing to watch.

"Don't kill anyone, just mock them out" Fire said as she flew along the ceiling, dropping onto one and shot a bolt to knock him out.

Slash put his suit to stealth mode and used the back of his claws at the other guard.

Archived