• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky grinned at fire"I wouldnt bet on it, you see the girl at the computer?, thats felicity, she can hack nearly anything and is very good at hiding information, i doubt even red could get past her"

"She can't hack through Justice League though, even i can do that!" Fire laughs. "Well i'm going back, if you want to come then that's fine. Red is smarter than he looks, even though he is an android"

"Yea, riiiight" Fire said walking over to Red Tornado. "Do you have a mission for us?"

"The missions are for the Batman to give, i am just here to take care of you and give you information" Red arrow says typing on the holo screens

Sky hung his head down so there was no way for red to find out who he was

"We need to know if you have any infomation on a group with a drug called mirikuru" Sky said, his hood and voice changer on

Red Tornado typed up something bringing up holo images of people and objects. "The Tsuyosa gang, they produce a syrum called mirikuru that enhances their strength, agility, and thinking. The Justice league fought with them before but it seems that they have improved the drug so that the recipients can fight super heroes" he said pointing to a picture. "The new leader, Masouko Len had invested millions of dollars into mass producing this drug. We don't know who is buying them but there are some information of villains such as Sports Master and Black Manta receiving these syrum"

"So are we going to get them? They can't get away with that stuff" Fire said scratching her head

As red mentioned the word mirikuru, sky tensed. He had been fighting people with this syrum for the past two monthes, trying to stop it from spreading. He quickly walked up to red

"Give us a idea of the location, that syrum must be burned" He said. He had a weapon this time that would help them deal with this, and he was going to use it.

Red Tornado typed on the keyboard and pops up a picture of a building. "They have been spotted in Metropolis, with suspicious cargo" Red said pointing to a box in the picture. He suddenly put his finger to his ear and said "the Batman has told me to ask you to carry out this mission, sending coordinates to your datapad"

"Nice, we shall depart immediatly, if it's fine with Arrow and Blade" Fire said checking her datapad

"Dig, i need you chasing down this lead, it might help us" Sky said into hiss ear peice, giving dig a location different to where he was going

"Il meet you there" Sky said as he walked and zeta tubed to the location pointed out. As he arrived he shot a rope arrow that brang him to the top of a building. He picked his arrow out from where it had wedged itself into and he watched the area, he saw cops and some people who looked stronger then normal

"Mirikuru" Sky mutters

Sky noticed fire down below, he sighed as he hoped she would be able to keep up. Sky quickly ran along the roof top silently and jumped to the next. He got around so that he was on one side and fire was on the other. Sky quickly tuned his ear peice so he could talk to fire

"We split up, each search a part of this place, there is more then the stuff in the crates, do not engage the guys who have the mirikuru in them, call it in and we meet up to fight them, not one on one" Sky said

"Don't talk in your ear piece, they might intercept the call so maintain radio silence" Fire telepathically said to Arrow. She was happy that Martian man hunter allowed her to use telepathy to talk to her team mates

Sky took tht as a lets move in. Sky jumped from his building onto a high crate and did the same though he was beiung quiet the whole time. As he reached the ground he landed behind someone. He choked him to the point of passing out though he left him alive. Sky moved threw the docks making sure that he knew where everything nearby was.

Fire flew into the building to investigate the crates. She uses her electric beam to open the crates, inside where bottles of mirikuru and..."Mind control collars" Fire thought as she hid behind the crates

Sky had gotten himself into a bit of a predictament. HE was cureentaly hiding behind a crate with bullets streming past him. He was stepping out and shooting a arrow every now and again though he was mainly staying hidden. At the ground benith his feet was a guy who had the mirikuru in him. The guy had a steel box on top of him, he had been crushed. Sky stepped from around the corner and shot a explosive arrow, taking out a group of shooters. He goes back to cover just in time to see a fist fly towards him. He ducked and rolled out of the way. The fist went straight threw the container he was hiding behind

"Fire, if you have found it burn it now" Sky said threw his ear peice, radio silence has been broken

Fire smacked her face and said in her mind "You can talk to me in your head to you know? We might actually run into...oh no". At that point, Cheshire jumped out of no where and walked towards her. Fire quickly used her electric beams to blast the crates in the warehouse.

"It's good to meet you again, Discharge" She says pulling out her sais

Sky dogged another punch from the guuy who was attackign him. As he was about to shoot a arrow he got launched from behind. He slammed into a crate and landed on his feet. There were two people with that insane syrum in front of him

"Oh crab, this is going to be hard" Sky said as he waited for there move

Fire shot her blasts at Cheshire, trying to surround her with her electric beams

Cheshire dodged all of them and threw one of her sais at Fire

"I may need some help" Fire said telepathically to Sky while dodging the sai

"Iv got my own problems" Sky said back as he dogged some more punches. He kicked one in the side only to be picked up and thrown straight threw a wooden box

"Dam that hurt" Sky said as he got up and fired some arrows

Archived