"I could use some he" He got ut off by the sound of a explosive going off. Sky dogged another punch and fired four arrows into one of there backs. He started to sprint away from the scene as they both sprintied after him

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky jumped as he rounded a corner. He turned around and imed a arrow at the entry. As the two brutes run one of them goes sky high as he runs into a claymore. Sky shoots the other four times in the chest, then he shoots a fourth arrow that was a electrical, it took him out. Sky sighed as he checked his quiver. He had ten arrows left

"Of course! She's breaking out!" Fire said. At that point Cheshire shattered the cage and threw her other sai at Sky.

"Impressive, you are able to keep me caged for that long. But i'm sure that it won't be that easy next time" Cheshire said drawing her katana

Fire shoots more beams at her and says "I sense someone is coming, we need to end this fight"

"I don't plan on doing that, i need to stall so you can meet the boss" Cheshire said as she dodged the sai.

"This is a trick, we have already blown their supply of collars and syrum! We have to go!" Fire said putting Cheshire under a cage again

Sky heard what she said and quickly grabbed fire, shot a arrow and let it pull them out of the battle zone. Sky braces for impact as they slam onto a building. Sky winces a bit from the impact though he was fine. He lowered them to the ground

"You burned it?"

Fire smiled and said "you are quite protective over other people i see, let's go back to mount justice". As she zetaed back she walked over to Red Tornado, "Who was Cheshire referring to when she said master?"

Red typed in the keyboard and opened a video, in it was Cheshire, men and....."Sports master, he was supposed to collect his cargo of mind control collars and mirikuru" he said pointing at the holo picture. "But you have succeeded in this mission so that leaves Black Manta"

"Awesome!" Fire shouted and jumped into the air

"Someone who has already got the syrum in them has been using a centra fuse, a lot of blood and a seditive. The person who already has the syrum in him has been using samples of his blood to change the rest into this stuff" Sky said, he started to wonder who it might have been. He had burned the last of this stuff on that island, so how do they have it?

Fire thought for a moment and ran back to her room. She came back with a blaster in her hand and gave it to Sky. "This will do, i have a few grenades that you can use too! Since you have good accuracy you should be fine with a blaster rifle" she said while giving him the grenades

Sky took the gun and smiled a bit, he had grown tiresom of these things, always being shot at with them but now he had one and the tables would be turned, a bit.

"Thanks" He replyed as he attached the explosives to his belt

Archived