• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Fire came out of the zeta tube she saw Aquaman. "Good afternoon Aquaman, Batman has sent us to Atlantis for a mission. He mentioned that you would be joining us?"

"Yes. Come with me Discharge and Arrow, i will brief you on our investigation" Aquaman said swimming ahead. "So Arrow, i have never heard of you before. Are you Green Arrow's protege?"

((http://www.batmanytb.com/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=1682%7Caquaman.jpg This is Aquaman))

Aquaman stopped, turned around and saw Arrow's irritated look. He said "i didn't mean to offend you, i was just surprised that you aren't Green Arrow's protege"

"You can't hide your feelings from your face can't you?" Fire telepathically said to Sky.

Sky glanced a annoyed look back at fire. Then he looked at aquaman

"I had two teachers, one died by a soldier, the other by me" Sky said in a annoyed tone. He winced as he remembered killing his friend

"I can see you are uncomfortable talking about the subject. I won't ask for the story" Aquaman said swimming on

"You can tell me the story if you can. I might know something about you" Fire told Sky in her head as she follows Aquaman

Sky glances back at fire again, looking more irritated then before. Sky swims up to aquaman

"Have you ever had to kill a friend, a brother" Sky said, hurt and sad. Then he thinks, and swims back to fire

"I might have a idea where the mirikuru came from, though im not sure" He said as he swum ahead again

"Then you are lucky, dont let yourself be forced to do that" Sky said to aquaman. His eyes were covered by a mask though it was clear that at the same time, he had both no concern/ feeligns for doing that and also at the same time he looked hurt, like it had affected him.

Sky, out of the corner of his eye, saw fire looking at him. Sky glanced at her, more annoyed then before, then keeps up with aqua. He decides to change the topic

"So, what are we facing" He said

"Their armor is black and they have big helmets. Their guns shoot laser beams and are very agile in water"

http://league.jmkpri...Downtime-35.jpg

"Black Manta usually hides in his giant ship but he is still dangerous"

Archived