• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As sky came from around the ccorner he shot three guys in the shoulder, taking them from the fight. Sky kept it up until he ran out of ammo, but at that time there was only three left, all who had there guns pointed at sky

"Well, it would be nice to use my bow again" Sky says as he grabbes a grenade off the belt of a downed soldier. He grabbed his brethe mask and put it on. He threw the grenade and blew a hole in the boat

"Lets go" He says as he runs threw the breached hull.

"The soldiers are captured and are going to be questioned back at the palace" Aquaman said as he turned to Fire

"The cargo is destroyed and we didn't bump into Black Manta" she said as she typed on her PDA. " I got these coordinates from the system but I don't know where this is"

"We need to go back to Mt Justice and find out where this is" She said as she bowed to Aquaman and swam back to the zeta tube. "By the way, your mandarin isn't bad. It's just your grammar and accent"

"Because i knew you would either understand or you would ask if we survived" Sky said as he exited the tube and pulled out his brether. He put it on the table and grabbed his bow which was leaning on the wall.

Sky walked into his make shift base inside mount justice. Once inside he sat down and checked the location of Bialya. He didnt find much though he was used to getting info from people or from his team. Sky restocked his quiver and put a new type of arrow he had just gotten delivered in. Sky walked back to fire

"She's the ruler of Bialya. Her people don't know that she has evil intentions" Fire said bringing up pictures of her

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130304180624/marvel_dc/images/d/d4/Queen_Bee_Earth-16_001.png

Archived