• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Let me handle the recon, if you want to help thats fine though handle the outside stuff, if i get into trouble il blow the window or wall and jump out. I will bring along a parashoot" Sky said

"Team, a team has a fair few people in it and can be heard easyly, a single person who knows how to fight, run and hide well would be a different story" Sky said. He was being a bit over confident though he knew a very easy way in

"Listen, i didnt mean to offend you. You are suited for this, more then qualifyied. Im saying that if she has seen you before it might be hard to get in unnoticed, though if you still want to help i might have a way" Sky said. He didnt mean to hurt her, he was only trying to get the job done

((but sometimes including people is better than "getting the job done"))

Fire came out of her room and said "You can go yourself. I'm going to stay here because i just changed into my normal clothes"

"That is still kinda difficult, but i will" Fire said patting Sky on the shoulder and secretly putting a tracker on him. "I have to participate in this so i'm going to have to take the palace apart from here" she thought as she closed the door and switched on her PDA

As sky arrived at the palace, he had a suit case that had paper in it though ithad more then that, it had thermal shielding and also all his gear, his hood, his bow and quiver. Dig, his body guard, had a suit case filled with cash. They walked to the door. Sky had on a buisness suit

"Hello, we wish to speak with the fine leader of this palace" Sky said

"Usually the Queen doesn't take appointments but you can see her successor, Mr Simon" The guard said leading them to an office.

((he has a hood on though))

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121227045400/smallville/images/9/9c/JL_Villains_Psimon_YJ_Psimon.png

"Of course you will see the Queen! But all clients talk to Mr Simon first" The guard said

"Eugh what is Sky doing" Fire said looking at the scan of the palace showing that Sky was far away from the Queen. He might have run into Simon

As they followed the guard, sky placed a camera under a desk. He did it so no one could see and before he did it he saw that there was no camera's to see him.

"So, who is this simon?" Sky asked, placeing camera's when he could

(The camera's are like little peices of gum that have a mini camera in them so that they wont be noticed)

Archived