• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh no, he's in Simon's office!" Fire said looking at her PDA.

"Interesting, Arrow!" Simon said taking off his hood. "I know you came here to spy on us! Simon says tell me your secrets!"

A telekinetic wave ripples from Simon's head, forcing him to let Simon into his head.

The scene changes and Sky finds himself inside his own head

(Oh ship, well good thing sky is strong though i have a feeling this will be dam hard)

Sky starts trying to fight it though he failed. He looks around, all he can see is darkness.

"Where the hell" Sky says

Dig stood their, he could feel somethign, maybe a gun, on his back and he wasnt about to make any stupid moves

"I dont fear anything" Sky said bravely. He wasnt afraid of anything though he did have bad memory's of Lian Yu, though this guy would not be able to exploit them. Sky wished he had his bow, quiver and suit. They all appeared. He grabbed them all and put them on.

"To be frank, im not. I have a feeling he already knows" Sky said. His mind was turning to Lian Yu. those 5 years had changed him for life though if he hadnt been stranded there, he would not have met fire and all the friends he had now. Sky unotacably used the fact they were in his mind to put up a peice of a mental block. He was piecing it together bit by bit so that simon would not notice

Sky smiles as the last peice of his mental barrier was in place. He made a force field that deflected all the blasts.

"Well, i have a feeling that when she does find out, she wont think differentaly. And i also have a feeling, THAT YOU WONT WIN" Sky yells as his imagenary bow becomes a glowing bow. It was radiating the power of telekinesis. Sky pulled the string back and fired five quick shots..

Sky shakes his head as he see's a soldier unconcous on the groudn. Sky looks at dig. \

"Time for me to get into my outfit, i need you to get out side" Sky said as he put on all his gear. Dig was long gone

Sky swore as he saw on his phone all the soldiers runnign towards where he was going. Well, plan b. Sky put his phone away as he telephacily talked to fire

"I need the location of there power generator" Sky said

As sky was above the generator room, he pulled out some night vision glasses. He put them on. He pulled out a explosive arrow and aimed it at the generator. He removed the grate between him and the generator before firing. Sky crawled away as he pressed the detonate

Archived