• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Too bad they dont know where i am from, even simon probably only knew of me from watching the news, as long as it gets aired as a vigelante attack YJ will be safe" Sky said as he kept crawling

"I need to know about queen bee, tell me what you can"

Fire sighed and looked around her room. She pulled out a drawer with a secret compartment and inside was a kind of remote control. "Uncle Jordan gave this to me, i guess this is an emergency. Stand back Sky" Fire said as she got changed into her suit with an electric beam. "I'm going to have to open a boom tube" she said as she pressed a button and a blue portal opened.

Another portal opened at Sky's position as Fire climbed out of it. The boom tube shut and Fire smiled at Sky. "Just a while ago you were insisting on doing this yourself" she said to Sky telepathically

"I never planned on doing this alone, i knew that even if i went in solo, you would be there" Sky said telepathically."Follow me and be quiet, they are looking for me" Sky said as he pointed down. A guard ran straight past in the oppisite direction they were heading. Sky handed fire some night vision googles

"I did blow the lights" He joked

"I dont know, if we did that wouldnt thatt alert the queen that we are still inside? As far as those troops know i have already escaped" Sky said, not doubting the plan but doubting the reaction to the plan

Archived