• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky ducks down and brings fire down with him. As he did so four swords smashed into the wall behind them, right above where they were standing"Four elite soldiers with insane genetic modification and the Mirikuru in them, they are master swordsmen, this will be hard even for us"

"I didnt, well guess what, now i have, MOVE" Sky said as he pushed fire out of the way of another blade but he used the push to push himself a bit, dogging one aimed for him as well. Sky leaped up

The guards dogged and blocked with ease then rushed Sky and fire, Two going for each

"DONT LET THEM GET CLOSE" Sky yelled as he rushed the guard but as he got close he dropped a smioke dart he had on his wrist. He ran straight past the guard's then shot arrow's at them only to see them on the ground cut in half

Sky grunted as one of them nagaged to throw a rock at sky, it hit him square inthe chest though it didnt hurt, it was just meant to piss him off but it didnt work"I dotn know" Sky said as he dogged more swords.

The elite's let the beams hit them though again it seemed to have no effect

Sky dogged them once again and shot his next arrow. As he reaches for his quiver he only feels one arrow left. Sky sighed as he fired it, the arrow hitting the man and penentrating him, though it did no damage, it fell out"What the"

"The arrow's need to be thatsharp against these Guy's, soft ones wouldnt do anything" Sky yells back as he once again gets thrown, though this time sky used the throw to doge some blades. He lande flat on his feet

Archived