• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At that moment, 20 soldiers came into the room and put their guns on Jr. "Arrow, Discharge, you are free to go. Batman has told us about your mission" a man said stepping out.

"Wait what?" Jr said looking at the both of them

Fire took off her wig and mask and put her eyemask on.

"Still pretty though" Jr said sighing. He looked at the both of them and the soldiers before saying. "Dad's going to kill me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Lol i just realized that i'm almost the same height as Cheshire))

"Buh...buh...buh" Jr mumbled

----------------------------------------------------

As they arrived back in Mount Justice, Fire takes off her eyemask and says "Thanks for saving me back there"

Sky would walk into his room. He was really tired off these clothes. Sky would take them off and put his vigilante outfit. He would then walk outside to fire again"Because, your my friend"

"Why? I didnt even pay attention down there, it was too boring....Jr was the only one i was stuck with the whole time i was there, he kept talking about you, then we got called up to that stupid meeting, then we went back to our cells. While we were there JR made me send a message too you, the next thing i knew was a massive riot"

Archived