"He's the best electricity user, I know he can beat any challenge"

"Yes, now that he's out of the way we can finally have our revenge" Killer Frost said stepping out of the doorway.

"Hello Discharge!" Jr smiled and waved at Fire

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky would see Jr walk around the corner, though sky was just happy he would not be recognised as he had is hood and voie changer on. "Jr,Frost" Sky would say as he looked at fire. "If it comes to a fight, il let you have the one who froze you"

"Don't worry! The fight has started already" Frost sneered shooting ice spikes at Fire.

Fire shot down the spikes and changed her PDA to wireless mode while it shuts down the fortress. She flew around and shot lightning at Frost.

"So Discharge has another friend? I'm not going to let you have her!" Jr said as he shot ice spikes at Arrow

Sky would doge the spikes with ease, catchign one of them out of the air. "Ice is cold, dont mess around with it" He would say as he drew a arrow from his quiver, a explosive one, and fired it at Jr

The arrow would hit the wall before blowing it to smitherines. "I have a idea to make this interesting, no ice or arrows, we go fist to fist. You in?" Sky would say, not moving his hand to his quiver

"I like my ice! It's my chance to impress Discharge!" Jr cackled turning his arm to an ice club and swung it at Arrow.

Fire landed in the ground and slipped. Frost took this chance to make a giant spike and shoot it down on her. Fire rolled over and shot a bolt at Frost before getting up.

Sky would just sigh, diamond was harder, and sharper, then ice any day. Sky would draw his second sword as he sliced straight through the sword with one clean movemet. "Good luck with that"

As he was blasted with ice sky would just grin as he activated the camo on his PDA, he would then with one motion slice the ice around his arms, then breaking free. Sky would turn invisable.

Jr would grit his teeth as she blasted the whole room with ice. "Where are you?!" He yelled

Fire kicked Frost down and but her hands on her arms as she shocked her with a blast. She turned to Jr and started to shoot bolts at him.

"Okay, okay!" Jr said putting his hands up.

"Deactivation is done! Get onto the your motorbike!" Fire said as she flew out of the room

"Discharge. i'm done so i'm on my way!" Surge said running out

Fire used her PDA to position her motorbike on the east side of the fortress as she went to the south. She and Surge used their electricity to lower down the fortress slowly so it wouldn't harm the civilians under them.

Fire and Surge lowered the fortress down to a field. "I'm going to head back to the league, both of you make a good pair...I mean team" Surge said as Fire glared at him. "Well, I'll get going" he winked as he disappeared into the sky.

Fire turned on her PDA and switched to the local news. All of the fortresses were shut down and weather was going back to normal.

"Where do you think Junior is?" Fire asked as she stepped into the fortress.

"We should get him to Belle Rev again" Fire said going to the control room and picking up Frost, who was still unconscious. "Knock Jr out, it would be easier" Fire said as she pointed a charged hand at Jr.

"Hey hey, i'll be good my lady" Jr sighed

Archived