Assassins creed Black Flag

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky quickly pushed fire off to the as he jumped to the other. He quickly sprinted to a concrete wall, the dirt being flown up as he was running, he made it to the spot. As the shootign stopped, sky stepped out from coer. In front of him was the same guard that had tried to kill sky back when he was a kid and a small army of about 40 or so british soldiers. Sky heard more foot steps behind him, about a additional ten had come behind him

"Looks like you have caught me, though this time i am ready" Sky said to Captain Skyles, the soldier who sky had recognised

"If you want to live threw this, you have got to follow me and you need to be very close, can you manage that?"" Sky whispered to fire. Sky didnt have his blades out, he was just standing there, awaiting fire's response

Sky smiled as he grabbed four smoke bombs, two in each hand and threw them. One at each group of soldiers and two at the ground where they were. Sky dragged fire out of the smoke and onto a wall. Sky ran up the wall and climbed onto the roof. He extended a hand to help her

"Quick, after this i wont be able to help you if you fall, may as well take it while its avalible" He said, trying to quicken up there escape

Sky nodded as he started spritnting along the roof. As they started running, sky heard gun shots. He kept sprinting, knowing that stopping would mean one of them will hit you. As sky reaches the end of the building he jumps straight to the next. He wanted to look back to make sure fire was keepign up, though if he did he might kill her as much as himself

As sky is running he draw's one of his flintlocks. As they kept running sky aimed to the side and fired, hitting a soldier who was trying to get a lock on him.

"Thank eagle vision" Sky muttered as he put his flintlock away and kept running. Sky grabbed a smoke bumb and threw it at the ground.

Sky could hear that fire had fallen behind a little bit. Sky groaned as he kept on sprinting. As he jumped to the next building he took a turn and jumped straight to the next. From there he sprinted at the edge of the building and jumped into a hay cart. He hopped that fire would have seen him jump, this was the only place they could hide

"Shh" Sky said asthey hid. Sky heard countless soldiers running past. Sky heard one coming up to the hay cart. Sky quickly stuck his head out and pulled the soldier into the hay, stabbing him as he did it

"We need to wait until its safe"

Archived