Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red jumped from her tree, landing behind them. "Hey there," she smiled as she put her iron sword away, they seemed like nice ponies. "Need a place to stay? I have plenty of room." She looked at them, only to see that Red's smile faded away, "You're new here, aren't you? I heard the scream miles away. You get used to this place."

((Wait, I have lived here a while. Shall Red and Rose be rivals or something? :shifty: ))

"I'm not new." Rose stomped her front hoof stubbornly. "Besides, I have a home that these ponies could stay in." She looked back at Sky and Fire. "Who's home would you prefer, Sky? Mine or a complete stranger?" I look back at the new pony.

Sky was torn between them, they were both stranger's though...

"You are both stranger's" He said, unable to choose. He wanted to go with both but there was only one of him, though he sorta wanted to stay with rose more..

Sky couldnt handle the pressor, rose was right, he did know her name, but this other pony seemed more well prepared... Sky started crying as he ran off into the forest, it was to hard for him to chose between to pony's who seemed really nice, both ofthem. Sky reached a spot in the forest where a little ditch was in the ground. Sky went down it and started digging himelf a underground shelter until he decided where to live

"S-Sky!" Rose says, running after him. She find him in a little ditch thing. He myst have dug himself a home. "Sky, I'm sorry for putting so much preasure on you." Rose digs her hoof at the ground embarrassedly. She blushes and looks down.

Sky turned around and looked up as he heard rose talk to him, he blushed but quickly shock it off, being to nervous to admit anything

"Its ok rose...does your offer still stand?" He asks

Sky noticed that they were both blushin. He blushed a bit harder but quickly shock it off, trying to hide the blush

"Thanks" He says to her as he flapps his wings and fly's out of the ditch

Red sighed, "You can come, or stay" she looked at Roselight and Fire, "But you should know this ppace gets swarmed with mobs at night." She smirked, "Even Rose Light knows that." She teleported behind the ponies, "But you could stay a couple days at my home." She smiled, "I have some extra cabins not far at all by my house." She looked at the sun, "its going to get dark soon, very

quickly. Make up your mind." Red said as she put a hood over her head and took out her iron sword. You couldnt really see her face except her muzzle and her long horn.

Sky noticed that they were both blushin. He blushed a bit harder but quickly shock it off, trying to hide the blush

"Thanks" He says to her as he flapps his wings and fly's out of the ditch

((MWAHAHA))

"We'd better go back to my place." I say, looking up at the sun. It was almost down. I blush and hover above the ground to go back to my home. "Follow me before it gets dark." I start flying back towards my house.

The first creepers spawned, and walked towards all the ponies. "dangit." She said, she started to run and stood infront of the ponies, moving herself in between them and the creepers. She slashed at them with her Iron sword, killing the first, then the second very quickly. The third, she ran towards it, and slashed at it. It exploded, but she dodged it perfectly. "Better get out of here, go while I hold off the mobs." She continuously killed mobs. Finally her iron sword broke, "No!" She looked in her inventory, "I don't want to use it but.... Oh well." she said as she took out a diamond sword and killed even more mobs this time.

Sky looks at rose with a slight blush, thoug yet again it was visable. As sky saw rose's eyes, he quickly walked off and sat in front of a wall, his blush becoming harder, his cheeks were both the coloor of his mane and tail

((Look at the signiture, thats sky))

Red started to kill the mobs, so that they wouldn't catch up to the two. She was tiring, and her food bar was going down, She started to slow down. But every time a mob got close she slashed at it and pushed it away trying to catch her breathe. "Is that...." she breathed hard, "All you got!?"

Archived