Minecraft (All welcome, just jump in)

Sky woke up, the land was pixelated, and was made of what looked like blocks. He walked around, only to see that he was in a endless desert. He groaned as he looked around for anything, he didnt know where he was or what he was doing here.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire woke up in the middle of a field. The place looked like blocks and the animals were...square. "Where...am i?" Fire said running around. "NOOOOOOOO i want to goooo hoooomeee!" She shouted banging on the tree. Suddenly the block she just hit became smaller, but the tree didn't fall down. She picked up the tiny wood block and put it into her saddlebag. "This is actually fun" Fire smiled as she collected more wood blocks

Sky heard a scream about wanting to go home and he quickly ran towards the scream. He saw the desert just, stop and a green area was there. He kept running to see a pony hittign a tree, but it seemed like...the tree was turning into mini blocks? Sky walked up to a tree and tried it himself, he punched it and winced as he did so, expectign pain, but as he kept punching it, it just dropped down into blocks. He put them in his saddle bag. As he was punching the tree, a apple fell down next to him, he picked it up and put it in his bag. As he finished the tree, and having grabbed all the wood, he walked over to the other pony

"Hello" He said, nervous

Fire arranged the blocks and it suddenly became wood planks. "Wooohooo!" Fire said arranging them to become a crafting table. Fire turns around to see another pony. "GAAAH! Don't.....come any closer...i have a....um......CRAFTInG TABLE" Fire yelled trying to use the crafting table as a weapon. "That's not going to work"

Sky walked over to the pony who had just inroduced herself as symphonic fire, he walooked and saw her putting blocks into shapes

"I..im sky" He said, looking at the mystery happen

"What..a.are you doing?" He asked, not knowign this world

Sky gasped as she turned the blocks into four different blocks. Sky picked them up and tryed for him self. He walekd over to the table and placed two blocks in the shape of a stick, they turned into a stick. Sky then did the same and managed to make a axe and a pick

"Whow, thats...strange" He said as he put them both in his bag, which managed to fit it in with ease

((Heh heh... Lets say I already has a house and I live here? But I just have the basics, like wood and a little bit of stone?))

Grumb brom broo. That was the sound of Rose's stomach growling. "Ugh." She murmured while packing up her saddly bag. "Looks like I will have to go out and get something to eat." She said as she went out of her house. Her house was made out of dirt, but it held up well. She lived in a place where the forest and the desert meet. It was actually quite an odd sight. What was even odder was that there seemed to be two ponies chopping at trees. "I haven't seen other ponies in eons." She murmured as she ran towards them, ignoring her stomachs growls of protest. "Hey!" She shouted at the ponies excitedly.

Rose looked around to see if these were the only two. For now. She though sadly. "Hello. How long have you been here?" She said to the male one, who was actually kinda cute. Not that she would tell him that, like, ever

Sky looked at the mare in front of him, she looked kind of pretty, but sky was to nervous and shy to even NEAR admit it, instead he just spoke to her

"I woke up about a hour ago...I dont know about fire" He said, he was nervous, being around to pony's who he didnt know

((Oh wow this is going to end up awkward. :blush: ))

"Hmm..." Rose's stomach growls again to remind her that it was still there. She blushed and looked at the colt. "Sorry, I'm kinda hungry. OH! Where are my manners? My name is Rose Light, but you can call me Rose." She said, stretching out her wings.

((Is it okay if she is an Alicorn in this one? I've always wanted to try and Alicorn.))

(sure, be a alicron, i dont mind))

Sky smiled as he shock the alicorn's hoof. He blushed as he did it as well. He heard rose's stomach growel. Sky reached into his saddle bag and pulled out a apple, he had gotten two from that tree before. He offered the apple to the hungry pony

"I...im sky" He said

Rose picked up the apple with her magic and took bite out of it. "Thanks. And, nice to meet you." She said once she had swallowed. She finished the apple in a few bates, after which the core was discarded. "So, do you guys need help with anything?"

((Hey Rainbow, Red's joining with iron tools and she's mining)) Red snow heard the echo of a scream, "Wow,'' She stopped mining and took out her iron sword with a grin, "New comers?" she said with a weird tone in her voice as she jumped out the cave. She had determined eyes, and ran towards the scream, her magic holding the iron sword. She ran and ran until she saw the ponies. She used her magic to teleport all the way into a tree, she slowly watched them.

Archived