Agents of shield(Singn up over in OOC)

Sky was walkeing down the office corridor. He was on the way to meet directo fury, who said he had a gift for him. Sky was wondering waht the gift was for, he expeccted it to be for nearly dieng in a fight, the one in manhattin to be more specific. As he reached the office, he was told to wait for his team, they were all to see him at once

Linda excitedly skipped down the office corridor. She was told that her whole team were to receive something special. I wonder what it is? Linda allowed her mind to wander as she skipped down familiar halls as she had many times before. She stopped before the door to the office, and before she could knock, it opened. In the room she saw Sky, the leader of her team. Linda waved excitedly at him as she walked in the room and took a seat. "What do you think it is?" She whispered to him nervously.

Linda bowed her head to Director Fury when he welcomes her.

"Pleasure to be here, Sir." May I ask what you are giving us? She stopped herself from saying, because unless you are Mr. Coleson, you can't be rude. Linda had heard many stories about him.

((Guys, i will not be on often much anymore, please dont go crazy))

"Nick, what do we owe you for this gift and the pleasure of being in your presence?" Sky asked. He didnt care much for formality though he did respect fury

"You owe me nothing, you did your part when you almost died" Fury replyed

((I am the only person here. *face palm* You are fine, bro.))

Linda blushes when she remembers almost dying. The plane had started to go down for her, but she fixed it just in time. Her mind snapped back to the present.

"What are you going to give us?" She blurts out before realizing it. "Sir." She finishes, hoping that will erase her childish behavior.

(I posted that on every RP im in)

Fury looked at linda, he was suprised at how formal she was being when he had offered them something

"Im going to give you a new plane, and instead of it just being you two, you will have helpers to fix and operate the plane though linda here is your pilot" Fury replyed

Sky looked dumbstruck"T..Thanks sir" He relpyed, being more formal

Losing all formality, Linda jumped up and down happily. "Oh, thank you thank you thank you!!!" She shouted, overjoyed. Fury smiled as Linda returned to her childish state. She calmed down and cleared her throat. "Where is it? How many guns? Does it have missiles? Can I see it?!?" As she asked, she got more excited.

Fury smiled as she went on about waht the plane was like. He butted in and stopped her

"The plane is in the hangar, it is equiped with all the newest tech. As for weaponary, it has auto turrets and yes, missles" He said, laughing

Sky was still dumbstruck"T..thanks sir"

Realizing that her captain was dumbstruck, Linda punched him in the arm playfully. "I'm gonna go check it out." She said before racing out the door, toward the hangar.

Sky smiled as he got punched. As sky looked back at fury, he noticed that fury seemed.....a bit more aggrivated then normal.

"Sir, are you al-" He got cut off by fury saying " You deserve this, go and see your new ride". Sky walked out of the room towards the hangar

"Race you there!" Linda shouted at Sky as she saw him in her peripheral vision and broke into a run toward the hangar, seeing the doors a few yards ahead of her. She squinted in determination and somehow accelerated.

"As usual." She laughed, trying to get the key for the hanger out of her pocket. She finally found it, but as she pulled it out, it slipped from her hand and landed on the floor with a shing sound. She slowly reached down to grab it.

"Oh. My. God." Linda gawks at the plane as soon as she lays her eyes on it. It was a mystery of how they could even fit the plane into the hangar. "I think I'm gonna cry." She marvels at the size of the turrets, and how powerful the missile launchers look.

Linda ran forward and hugged one of the huge tires, pressing her face against it. "Come on! Let's fly this puppy!" She cracked her knuckles and went up a ramp into the plane. She looked around the inside and went straight for the cabin to press some buttons.

Linda closed the ramp and opened the door above the plane, slowly hovering above the ground. She immediately started pressing buttons and pulling levers, and as soon as the plane was out of the hangar, she speed up. "This thing is awesome!" She shrieked as she soared through the sky. "Where you wanna go, Sky?" She smiled.

Sky smiled as he sat down in the co pilot seat.

"Well, we havnt gotten a mission yet, so lets go have some fun" Sky said. Just as he said that a voice came from the pannel in between the two seats

"Your mission is to help take out centipede". The voice sounded like a A.I

"Oh that sucks" Sky said as he slumped into his chair

Archived