Wonderbolts Academy

((You have just been accepted into the Wonderbolts Academy, and today is your first day of training. You can rp from there :razz:

This takes place before the events of the episode Wonderbolts academy, so I would prefer using an Oc unless you want to be Spitfire or Soarin, which are the only character roles I need filled. Spitfire is the drill sergeant and Soarin can be...uh... I dunno helping out I guess))

Cirrus Swirl walked with the other new recruits to the training grounds. She beamed with pride- she couldn't believe she actually got into the Academy. Who knows, maybe I'm a better flier than Soarin! she thought.

((Cirrus Swirl, Cirrus for short, is the younger sister of Soarin. Her appearance is a light blue pegasus with a purple mane, green eyes, and a swirling cloud as a cutie mark. She was raised in Cloudsdale and worked most of her life at the Weather Factory, usually making clouds. She has always been a little jealous of her brother ever since he got into the Wonderbolts, but she still looks up to him a lot))

Sky was flying around his house, he was going back for his third run threw in the acadamy. He hopped that spitfire wouldnt remember waht he had done last time. Skylaughed as he packed his bags and few straight off to the acadamy. Once he was there he sat down next to the recruits. this was gonna be fun sky thought as he looked at the dizzatron

(Il play spitfire until someone else wants to play her)

Sky was still being casual when spitfire came and still as spitfire was adressing the attendies. Sky had been here enough times that this he knew the first thing that was going to happen

"Hey spitfire, Remember me?" Sky asked the pony, who just looked at sky and grinned. Sky groaned as he realized that spitfire remembered what he had done, great...

Spitfire was adressing the attendies when she heard her name and then saw sky. She remembered waht he had done last time and she was going to get payback

"Do you all think your wonderbolt matirial? Think youve got what it takes? Well let me be the first to tell you, YOU dont" She said, trying to see if they could handle being downsized

Sky smiled as spitifre said the same thing she always said

Sky smiled as spitfire was yelling at them all, he felt like this visit was going to be like the last time he was here. Sky smiled as he knew exactaly what was going to happen next

Spitfire was walking threw the group from start to finish. She picked out three pony's who were shakeing a bit, and she also picked sky. She walked up to cirrus

"You look like you couldnt even make a lap" She said to cirrus. Then she walked over to another two pony's and discouraged them, then over to sky

"I know you, and i remember you, watch out" She yelled at sky, who just laughed

Sky noticed he had drawn a bit of attention from laughing in spitfire's face. Sky just smiled as he waited for spitfire to do whatever she was going to do nexy

Spitfire looked at all the pony's, most this time around looked like they were sturdy though a few here and there didnt. Spitfire scanned the group, and decided on the lap count

"Give me three hundred laps now all of you" She yelled at every pony then glanced at sky, she was thinking of a way to get back at him

As sky was getting ready to take off, he looked at spitfire, she looked pissed. Sky smiled as waited for the other recruits

((Im gonna ask a friend if she wants to join, just have to wait for her to get on skype))

Sky felt somepony bump into him, he looked over to see a mare, the same one spitfire had yelled at, well, one of the mare's spitfire had yelled at. Sky smiled as he streched out his wings

"Hi, im sky, who are you?" Sky asked

Spitfire saw sky talk to a pony

"Now is not the time, GO" She yelled

Sky laughed as he waved to the pony who had bumped into

"See ya" Sky yelled as he flew off, starting to go full speed around the posts. He was going very fast

((Im gonna ask a friend if she wants to join, just have to wait for her to get on skype))

Sky felt somepony bump into him, he looked over to see a mare, the same one spitfire had yelled at, well, one of the mare's spitfire had yelled at. Sky smiled as he streched out his wings

"Hi, im sky, who are you?" Sky asked

Spitfire saw sky talk to a pony

"Now is not the time, GO" She yelled

Sky laughed as he waved to the pony who had bumped into

"See ya" Sky yelled as he flew off, starting to go a high speed around the posts. He wasnt going all out, that would have made this way to easy

Sky was on his hundreth lap when he passed by spitfire, giving her a evil grin as he went past. He was flying pretty fast but wasnt going all out, he thought that would make this to boring

Spitfire looked at sky, she saw the evil grin and gave one back as he passed his hundread and thirtyth lap. She couldnt wait for the dizzatron

Archived