Ponyrim Interest check and sign up

Hi, I tryed this a while back, but it died off cuz of a long posting order and people just not posting, so im gonna see if i can re ignite the flame, anyway. Up ahead is some info, and some other stuff.

This will be anthro, so we are human's with pony parts, like a human with a unicorn horn or a human with Pegasus wings. I know some people out here like alicorns, so i will allow ONE alicorn

There will be 2 spots open for you lovely people, i want to keep this smaller this time

The names of towns are exactaly the same exept for the capitals, here are the new capitals

whiterun: Ponyvile

Solitude: Canterlot

Winterhold: Crystal empire

Windhelm: Clouddale

Morthal: Las pegasis

Dawnstar: Hoofington

Markarth: Manehattin

Riften: Fillydelphia

There can be ONE dragon born, and i dont plan to be it. Sooo first come, first served for that.

The furthest you can go with starting gear is steel, but with a bow you can have dwarven. If you are part of a special group, like the companions, you can have there gear.

Well, here is the app form

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Class:( like do you play as a archer, warrior or mage, there are more and you can mix.)

combat strategy:

History:

Personality:

Current location:(where you want to start)

Gear:

Here is my app

Name: Skyzipper though called sky

Species: Pegasus

Appearance:Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Class: Archer/warrior

combat strategy: Sky uses his bow 24/, often picking at the weak targets. He also uses his sword when he is forced to go into close quarters, though normally he still uses his bow in that range. Sky relies on his agility and speed to help him win fights.

History: Sky was a streep orphan, he had no parents, no family, no friends. He managed to survive by stealing food and other stuff from merchants and sometimes soldiers or guards. Sky at a young age had been being watched by the nightingale's, which was something that didnt often happen. When sky reached the age of 9, he had started training with a blade and a bow all on his own, still being watched. Over the course of the next 5 years, he had become a master archer, rarely missing his target. He had also become a great swordman and had bested a few of the companions in hand to hand or blade to blade combat. As he reached the age of 16 he was approached by the two nightingale's. They offered sky a chance to be greater and to have a purpose in life, he took them up on that offer. Since that day sky had been out on his own with nothing but lady nocturnal to guide him.

Personality: Sky is extremly cautious and shy around anyone he doesnt know, so much he often uses his stelthe skills to slip away and just 'poof' away from the place. He is a fun loving person around those he knows and trusts, and will often be the one to pull a joke at the worst of times. Sky, unlike a lot of thieves, has a kind heart and only takes what he needs. Sky is also loyal to the end and is willing to sacrifice his life to save other's.

Current location: Ponyvile jail

Gear: Sky normally has his nightingale bow and steel arrow's with his nightingale sword. For his armor he has nightingale armor, the complete set. Currentaly has nothing due to being in jail

Archived