super ponies

I wanted to try a.superhero to kind of like power ponies but,not like it also this is my first ooc so let me know how I'm doing

Here's the sheet:

Name:

Race:((any race but Alicorns and humans))

Powers:

Appearance:

History:

Physique:

I am running power ponies right now :P Netherless, i will join. This looks fun :) Though i might have my app set out a bit different then, might.

Name: Skyzipper though called sky

Race: Pegasus

Powers: To control the mighty power's of nature, whether it be lighting, the ground, the ocean, sky can control it

Appearance:Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

History: Sky was born with his gift but didnt know about it until he was at school, which was when he accidentaly summoned a lighting storm which took out the roof. Once sky had found out about his power, he had used it whenever he wanted, that was until he relized he could be doing do much more. He started to go out and to stop crime wherever he found it, and i mean wherever. One day he had been doing a routine flight over ponyvile when he had seen some fighting going on, sky had flown down and stopped it. Because of being on the constant hunt, he had never had time to make friends, so sky is lonely. He has decided to retire until a majour crysis that requires him to come back into the fold.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

Name:Syren Song

Race:Unicorn

Powers:the ability to control Fire and make it

Appearance:She is sky blue with red eyes and black and white mane/tail.she keepers her mane long and free same for tail

History:she was being bullied because she wasn't good at athletics and one day she had had enough right before someone slapped her she burst into flame.She felt free living a rouge life until she realized it wasn't for her.

Physique: average accept for when she flares she is l very light.

Archived