Stranded!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky smiled as he looked aroudn the beach. He saw a pile of rocks. Sky smiled as he walked towards them. As he walked over to pick them up he heard a sound, it didnt seem close yet though it might soon. Sky started to pick up rocks that he could use for arrow heads.

"Yes i know, but fish and berries wont last forever and we will need protection" Sky said as he found the perfect rocks. He was going to have to carve them a bit though he was sure his combat knife could do it.

Sky smiled as he put all the stuff he had created for his bow and arrows in a one spot. He put them near where bolt was

"I cant finish them anyway, i need my knife and feathers to finsih them. Well, time to get a little shelter going" Sky said as he grabbed some more rocks. He was making a spot for a fire

"If you have enough stamina to make it that fast, then you can do it in five. But don't push yourself! I don't want to have to treat on blisters" Fire smiled as she finished gutting the fish. She washed the knife and handed it back to Sky

Sky smiled as he started to go fast on the wood. He had gloves on which protected his hands a bit. As fire gave him his knife back he put it on the sand. He kept goign until a fire was going

Sky smiled as he grabbed his rocks and arrow parts. He put them all in the little shelter they had built, there was enough spare room.

"So, day one down" Sky said as he pulled out his knife and drew a tally on a large tree behind the camp.

Archived