Stranded!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They taste better then they do at home" Sky said as he heard a noise again. He sighed as he picked up his knife. He pulled it out of its sheathe and stood ready. A boar came out of the woods

"I knew it" Sky said as he stood there. He was the only one with a weapon and that was going to make this hard

"The arrows arnt done yet, i still need feathers to actually make them work, for now this knife will work, as long as we dont let it ram us" Sky said as he held the knife. He had done this so many times before though never with people around. He hoped he was able to help them stay safe as well as kill this thing.

"When it charges let it go past, dont swing on its first charge" Sky said

Sky smiled as he looked at fire

"I hope you know how to doge a boar" Sky said as he ran at the boar. As the boar charged sky did a side leap and dogged his charge

"Over here" He started to taunt the boar

The boar looked at fire then rushed her.

"NO" Sky yelled as he sprinted trying to catch up but he couldent. He kept running. He hopped fire managed to doge, otherwise this would hurt.

Sky sighed as fire managed to doge the boar. Sky picked up a rock and threw it at the boar. It hit it on the head. The boar turned and sprinted at sky. As it came past sky sidestepped and stabbed the knife into its neck. He quickly pulled it out as the boar turned around and came straight back at him. Sky smiled as he side stepped only for the boar to sprint towards fire again, it was mad.

The boar winced as he turned to run at sky again. As it came by sky sidestepped and stabbed it in the neck again. He twisted the knife to inflict more damage. The boar dropped dead

"Thats that" Sky said as he wiped off his blade and put it in its sheathe

"The stream, that might be clean" Sky said as he kept skinning the boar. This was his least favourite part of being a hunter back at home though here, it might be the thing that saves them.

Archived