Stranded!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I have a knife and we have wood, all we will need for now. All we need is a reliable food sorce, fish would work if we could catch them" Sky said as he got a idea. He ran off to the nearest tree and climbed up it. Once he was up he cut down a sturdy branch. He grabbed it and put his knife away. He jumped from the tree and ran to fire

"Here" He said, handing over the wood

As sky searched the woods, he saw a fallen down log. It was fairly big and it looked to heavy for him to bing back to the beach alone, The wood was very strong and was a very good quality. Sky remembered his tracks as he ran back to fire

"I need some help" He asked

As they reached the log, sky listened. He heard another growl, this one louder, it was the same creature

"We should avoid coming in here unless we have to, sounds like this place is filled with preditors" Sky said as he picked up one side of the log

Charged was sticking back near the debris. It was large enough and would surely catch attention of a overflying plane. As he waited, he though about what Sky had said. Maybe the plane had been sabotaged... But why? Who would wish to do that?

"No, there might be a lion though it is unlikely, i am a hunter i know sounds" Sky said as he started to carve a bow out of the wood. He was being very carfull, makeing sure that he got every detail right

Archived