The republic in danger

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(You do know that bacta is the most advanced medical resource in the galaxy right? nothing beats it)

Sky grinned as he looked at his data pad. It still had no info

"They sure are lucky little guys" Sky said as he put it away

((Yes, you are kinda wrong there too because the tanks also have bacta in it))

"Yep! I remember handling my first lightsaber. I was so clumsy that i have burns all over my body but the scars are still there sadly" Fire said

"Owch, i have scares my self though i never inflicted them on my self. I have four from that sith i thought i had killed back home and a another three from dueling people" Sky said. As he said that all the scars he had made themself feelable to sky, he remembered every wound that had resulted in them appearing.

"Lucky you had a tank. I wouldnt have these scars if i had bacta to heal with, i had just been bandaged up. They had healed natrurly though it was hard to do anythign while i was healing, especially the saber cuts, those hurt" Sky said

"Yea. I really don't like fighting because i hate seeing my enemies suffer from my lightsaber" Fire frowned as she walked on. "This is the hologram conference room! Jedi discuss their missions here and they have a hologram to help"

"Wow, first time iv been in here without being on a emergency call" Sky said as he took the time to look around. He had been in most parts of the temple before though only on buisness or at the request of someone, he had never been there with free time.

Archived