The republic in danger

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky shook his head

"Not that group, that is a gang empire. These guys are the Empire of the black sun....They are great warriors and are a ancient empire that was here before the gang. Stories say that one of their elite squads could take out ten teams of average skilled Jedi before losing one member...." Sky said in shock

"No, its their pure skill....They are skilled with a blaster and a sword, often duel weilding both....Iv...Only ever fought one" Sky said as his leg flared. A newer scar on his leg had made itself noticable.

Sky sighed as he pulled up his jeans on his right leg. It revealed a scar that went from his shin up. He then pulled up his singlet to show the scar continued onto his side though only a bit there.

"The one i fought left me with this" Sky said.

"You have so many scars. It's difficult to tell which is which" Fire said looking away. "But if they do that much damage then it's definitely a problem. They might strike the Jedi temple again and we can't afford the Jedi order to go extinct again"

"Considering this guy did that to me in under five minutes, and i equaled you in our duel until you used the force to lift me, then yes, this is a threat. I barely managed to injure that guy..." Sky said as he walked to his ship

Sky shook his head

"That wont work....If legends are true, then these guys are not just skilled fighters. They are trained in ways that help them resist the force, though no one knows if this is true....and with there fighting style, i might be able to help with that" Sky said

"The group died out, or was thought to have died out, about six hundred years ago though it seems they were just in hiding" Sky said as he piloted them to the 226 fleet flag ship, the Harbinger.

Sky sighed"They probably already know though i doubt any of them, except maybe ponda(Yoda), actually know as much about these guys as i do as there will be no books in your achives that have info on them...." Sky said sounding sure and unsure. He landed on the warship

Sky walked to where his armor was. He sighed as he saw the red hand print on it. "Come on fire, we need to go to the bridge" Sky said

"Anything you want to know about the black sun?"

Archived