The republic in danger

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky looks at a clone squad, they seemed to be out fitting for combat "Whats happening?" Sky asked them

"Sir, the enemy have a very well defended base here, we need to take them out if we want to repair. All clone squads are preparing for combat, both batalions"

"I want Sharp and Chase here now, along with Flame and Frost. Tell there batalion's to wait, do not engage without order's. Also get the commando's Donagon and Arkronos in here. We will need a plan"

The clone who was the leader of the squad walked up to sky"Sir, Knox here, il get it done" He said before running off to do what he was ordered too do

"The empire only rose recently, in those 10 year's they easily had the time to set up a base, which it seems is what they have done" Sky said before seeing Chase and the other clones entering here.

"Sir, all reporting for duty"

"Good, we have a plan. Chase, you and the 479 are going with Fire. Donagon and Arkronos are going to support your battalion chase"

"Yes sir"

"Sharp, you and the 221, along with Flame and Frost, are with me"

"Right, we got your back"

Sky turned to fire "We attack from two angles, the front and the back. Which one do you want?" He asks

(I meant the 226)

"Then i got the behind, alright. Lets move" Sky said before calling both battalion's"Get into your squad's, its time to move". Sky looked at the clones who were going with him and his battalion "Il meet you there" He then turned to fire " Best of luck my friend"

As sky got out of the ship he heard gunfire. "I TOLD THEM NOT TO ENGAGE" He yelled as he grabbed his blaster off his back and ran towards it, only to see that they hadnt attacked them, they had BEEN attacked. Sky ran and took cover"DAMMIT, Fire, i need you to flank these guy's, they have the advantage, we dont have enough cover to hold them off for long" Sky yelled as he looked at the troops"GET IN COVER, NO UNNECESSARY RISKS" He yelled

Sky ducked from a laser bolt that he saw coming his way. As he ducked he saw a shiny standing in the open like a fool. Sky sprinted over and tackled him to the ground"Get to cover, dont stand in the open" He said to the clone as he crouched and covered the clone.

Sky saw fire's battalion rush in from the side, instantly cutting the hostile force in half. Sky heard the order to retreat, taht was when he noticed transport vehicles drop there ramps, and the troops ran straight on in. "HOLD FIRE" Sky ordered, he turned to see the destruction around them. He saw taht they lost more then they did. "To your transport's" Sky ordered

All the soldiers had retreted

"Fire, prepare you battalion to attack the front, the commander is called Chase, you have two commando's in your team, devise a plan between you and attack when ready. We will have armor support" He said to fire over the comms. He then looked at a transport that he noticed Sharp, Knox and his squad, Flame and Frost getting onto. Sky ran up too it. "Mind if i come along?"

"Got it!" Fire said as the soldiers retreated. "Okay, when we attack the front we are going to stay in formation. Since the front line is shielded, they need to take out as much soldiers as they can so that the un-shielded clones have less danger"

Sky smiled as he got into the transport. All gunship's were ready to move"All right, al gunships prepare to move. Circle around and get us behind them" Sky said. He then looked at the 15 clones he was in here with"Knox, you and your squad are sticking with me. Same with you two" He said to Knox,Flame and Frost. He then looked at Sharp "I want you too lead the rest of the troops" He said

"Yes sir" They all said

-----------------------------------------------

Commander chase ran up too fire "Madam, the walker's are attached to the gunship's and the troops are loaded and ready." He said too her, as the rest of the clones ran to there gunships

Sky smiled as he looked at the gunships"All gunship's, do your best to go silent, we will suprise them" Sky ordered, he looked at sharp."Make sure that you keep yourselves safe, dont take unessasary risks". Sky then put on the comm to fire"I hope you and your battalion are in there gunships and are ready to roll out, we are already on our way"

Sharp just chuckled, he didnt plan to die out here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Madam, the gunship's waiting on you" He said with respect, ready to move out.

Archived