Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

"Stay asleep for a few minutes" Sky said before delivering another hard punch. After he did that he grabbed a rope of the top of the building and then he tied it around the merchants legs. He then tied the other end around a pole. He then carried the merchant towards the end of the roof. "Where are the daggers?" He would ask

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“AHHHawah” cried the merchant.

“I don’t know after the rebels came I hid and they asked me some questions … they asked everyone questions1 then I set up my shop again. Umm ahh I sold some of your swords to some riff raff, and uhh one local! The dagger I uhh, she asked about them a mare, I think she was a bird like you! she asked about them I answered she wanted to know about you! I told her everything, and she paid for the information and dagger. I only sold one! the rest are part of my pack .. eh he he” he uncomfortable laughed. “I told you those daggers wont sell well her to expensive! I was just just trying to make a profit yes!” he cried a little and moned in a high pitched way

“PLEASE IM JUST A BUISNESS MAN TRYING TO MAKE SOME MONEY!”

Sky didnt kick him off yet, and even if he did he wouldnt die, it would just hurt though sky kept a eye and foot on him. "Augercorn, go see if the dagger is there. It will be embeded with jewels on the handle and it will also have runes on the blade"

Augercorn nodded and went back downstairs, soon he was in back in the room he kicked open the cart and began sorting thru the weapons. Most of it overly decorated **** but some were some good very practical stuff. Like a iato blade, augercorn liked it! But the hand cover was just too small for him.

He finally found the daggers but not the ones sky was talking about, some of the swords were gone, . Augercorn looked at the daggers left quizzically and stood up ready to go back.

Hmm better take something while its free. He looked thru the swords and found a decent cutlass he could use, it could use a few sharpening but it would do fine for now.

Meanwhile

“I just ... Habob is poor no one would buy it here! I couldn’t take it for full price I would have lost money either way! Please you understand right!” begged the merchent

Augercorn came thru the door and said “hey we only got some of the swords and crappy daggers!”

“THEIF!” shouted the merchant angrily and loudly “SHE STOLE IT HAMORATO! HAMORATO!”

As the merchant was sent forward slightly he freely cried tears running down his face, and sweat and other fluids quickly soaking his robes

“ahhh! Please please Friendship is magic no! please I love Celestia and luna! Please!”

he was hysterical

sherma placed a hand on sky’s shoulder and silently said “uhh maybe its time for some good cop bad cop?”

Sky sighed as he pulled the merchant back up. "If you answer my questions this will stop, you will be let free and we will never have to talk unless its absolutly nessasary" Sky offered

The merchant now back from the edge was only starring at sky petrified his teeth audibly chattering.

“sherma giggled and whispered into his ear “usually its done with 2 cops

Sherma kneeled down next to the merchant and said "hey hey come on, look at you come on, buck up come on buck up” he said whipping tears out of his face.

now listen I can only hold them off for so long, but fortunately its almost over, we just need to know more about the one who took the daggers.

The Merchant looked to Sky then to sherma and quickly said

“ahh ahh, about an hour after the rebels attacked I took cover with other member s of my ship, the rebels came and questioned us, random rebels of difrent rank came for a long time then they go!”

he took a second staring at the roof to think and said

"after the town opened up again a a … about 2 hours ago came the one I think was the thief. A …a she wore a hijab like most women but you could tell she was pony by voice and she had her wings visible underneath the cloth. “

he took a minute to gather his breath and thoughts looking at sherma and said “I answered her questions, they were all about him” he said pointing his muzzle in the direction of sky but far to afraid to face him

“I answer, umm mostly what did he look like what he say … I tell her you not wear hijab properly and I see your blue fur and a bit a red mane sticking out! Then she inspect the daggers and blades and give me 5 gold for the info, then she decides she buy a dagger and pay for one, but now 2 missing so!” he angrily spat off the roof”

“I think she was a mercenary use for rebels, she had that look in her eyes! Like a killer but … sad. I I cannot tell you anything else that’s it! After her I sell your swords and get swarma”

Sherma looked at Sky "any thing else we need for this hunt?"

The merchant stopped crying and calmed down seeing sky sit down he looked to Sky and sherma and said

“I … I cant tell she did not tell me any of this. She was very calm and very quite now that I think about it.” He said

“umm maybe! Maybe she go off with the other guards to look for you1 they say they left all but a few to search outside and to the next towns!”

"Thank you, now last thing" Sky would say as he walked over and pulled his arrow out of the guys shoulder. After it was out he cleaned it on the merchants chest. "Sorry about that, Auger give him some healing potion"

Augercorn shrugged and handed him the potain and said “hey can I keep this?" Pointing to the scimitar.

The merchant eagerly drank and when finished nodded “YES yes of course take anything you like.”

And with that Auger and Serma walked off the roof and waited for Sky

To say “so what do you think of that?”

"Now, you will forget what happened here or we will be back" Sky said as he cut the ropes binding the merchant. Sky then stood up and followed Auger and Sherma. "I want to find this girl, and i might have a way"

Sherma looked at the money and weapons scattered about and took a step towards it, … but then walked on with thte others muttering a quick prayer for forgivness

And sarcasticly saying “oh yes what an exelant plan lets draw the large amry we know we can’t handle towards us again! All to meet some slock mercenary!”

Augercorn rubbed Sherma’s shoulder

its not as bad as the many times I tried to get Celestia to marry me. … any way there are crazy things a pony will do for a girl”

"Not the main force, i have a feeling that merchant told her something else, he would have told her how i fought, how i stuck to the roof using my bow. If i can find either a small task force, or a archery competition, we might be able to draw her out"

They walked out into the streets, the area was empty and the light created a dark blue aura surrounding the homes and rental spots. It was almost beautiful, the night air cooled down considerably to a more manageable temperature, and the there eyes felt like they had made to the end of a long assault.

“o.k o.k so we walk around for a bit and look for stuff … talk to the townsfolk for clues and quest.”

Sherma replyed

I … I don’t like it. I for all we know this mercenary was only collecting info …. Not hunting us down.” He said the last words rather ominously. The Augercorn

"LIKE WERE BEING WATCHED!” jumping and spinning around holding oout his horn like it could actually shoot magic

like were being WATCHED!” he said spinning around again after an awkward silence he just said

usually works”

Augercorn whispered in Sherma’s ear and the camel chuckled.

Auger began bouncing around Sky in a circle and they both began singing

sky’s got a crush! Sky’s got a crush!”

they both stopped when they reached the crowded alleys again. And Sherma looked around

don’t attack the rebels like this, randomly in the streets,”

they walked out some more and sky said “archery contests don’t really happen a lot out here but I suppose we could ..make one real quick.”

Sherma shrugged and said

whose to say that your woman will come and she wont ehh say send the rebel army and general Rog to come kill us?”

Augercorn pulled out a piece of paper from .. somewhere it had a big picture of him posing like a knight chess piece with a big smile that read

“come one come all to the amazing archery event of the year free entry million gold cash prize, free parking in the back.”

I say this will … who’s genral Rog?”

Sherma gulped and said “the right hand man of Al-Fatay. They say his body is made of metal and that he is 20 feet tall and immortal.” Sherma shrugged “I don’t think its real, just propaganda to scare people away from wherever Al fatay is going.”

Augercorn listened very interested and began saying in multiple ways. “Rog. ..Rog …RAAAG”

sherma looked at the poster Auger produced and quirked his eyebrow, "umm this is very good acually" he showed to sky for aproval

Archived