Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

Sky would look up to see the Pegasus standing above him. She seemed well armed, and well armored. "Hello, it seems my reputation proceeds me" He would say as he got onto his knees and stood up.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mirage took some steps closer to him

indeed, I learned lot about you in the sort time I was asked to track your party … we are a lot alike you and I”

Augercorn lost interest and went back to trying to make a sandcastle, with no water.

I am glad we got to meet in peace rather than battle.”

Mirage let out a soft chuckle and turned her head to the side. She quickly looked back at Sky and took another step closer to him, now only a few steps away

“actually we have a rather similar fighting style, we both use speed and archery. I do not make my own equipment like you, but the house of scorpions provide good supplies.” She took one more step closer

also you have the mighty Augercorn, someone who has been in Sadle arrabia for only 1 day in the past and managed to kill at least a dozen scorpions. Did you know that the order for the members of the assassin’s guild is to abort the mission and retreat if he is anywhere in a 50 mile radius?

her eyes were fixed on sky. taking in his every deatail

Sky would pull a arrow out of his quiver and hold it in front of him. He looked at it for a minute before throwing it towards Mirage. "That is one of my best, shoot that at a wooden shield you will find it will pierce straight threw with ease, and it will go straight threw someones body" Sky would say, speaking the truth. And when she made the comment about Augercorn, he chuckled.

Mirage’s eyes widened as he went for his quiver, she took a half step back but then when she saw it was actually a very nice gesture she grabbed the arrow with her gloved and observed it

“beautiful, …” she lowered her hand and took another step towards him.

I have to say I have come to admire you quite a bit from just reading about you. and now we shall be working together.”

mirage crooked her head a bit then said

“oh your daggers. Here let me …”

she stretched out her hands and put them on her neck, and in one fluid motion spit her hijab in two making it into a cape.

Reveling that, she wasn’t wearing much underneath. Besides her weapon belts. And some other items.

She lifted her hands revealing more of her body to Sky (and the way she was facing only Sky “here” she pulled the 2 decorated daggers from the cape with it relaxed, she walked next to sky holding the daggers out

I just felt compelled to take them, besides initially thinking they may have more clues to your wherabouts.”

Sky blushed a bit as she did that though it only lasted a minute. As he got the daggers he would smile. "They are enchanted, still dont know what of enchantment they got though, thanks for returning them" Sky would say as he slipped both the daggers into his bag.

The hijab was left undone but naturally clung together showing off only her yellow/white stomach and legs, she stayed in front of sky and said

“Energy leech. Stabbing someone with those daggers drains someone of there body’s energy and puts it into the gems, which will be displace it into you, a very helpful touch for a place like this where even the strongest can quickly run out of stamina.”

She put Sky’s arrow into a pocket where it stood alone,

Suddenly like a prop entering a theater stage Augercorn poked his head around mirage and in-between the both of them

umm are you naked underneath that, … and is everyone else?”

Mirage quickly redid her cape back into a hijab and said “no. … most females will wear an under shirt or such to cease the sweat.”

oh cool I was wondering that, I’m Augercorn the rasta by the way, or rastacorn! That sounds tasty, has anyone made a food named Rastacorn?”

sherma immediately placed a hand on Augercorn’s chest and pushed him back

“I’m sorry he’s … I don’t know what’s wrong with him but he’s a unique one.”

Augercorn looked at Sherma’s hand and followed as it guided him a polite distance from Sky and mirage.

stop! He is a dangerous killer!” begged Mirage fearful that Augercorn would do something to Sherma. As she did not know the two were friends

“oh yes very dangerous.” Nodded Sherma in agreement

“muy danerus-o” said Augercorn in a Mexican accent nodding with him

once Augercorn was back Sherma held out his hand “you must be mirage, My name is Sherma I somehow managed to get partnered with these 2.”

And I am …. Hey sherma can I be batman?

… yes?”

SWEEET!” Augercorn ran off jumping around in the dessert.

he has a kind heart, violent, energetic, and … un educated, but I assure you he is very pure. So Mirage will you be joining our group now?

Mirage nodded silently and peered over Sherma’s shoulder

Augercorn was digging a hole that was quickly turning into a tunnel and singing, “dig dig dig dig dig dig” to the tune of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDBZv4wYFxQ

Mirage gently took Sky’s hand and gently rubbed it a little. Sherma asked “so Mirage you are a solder no?" Mirage let go of sky’s hand and looked to the sand

No, I’m more of a assassin.

Savero came closer and called out

“I’m glad you’re all getting along.

Mirage walked to him and said “sir I would like to request to be there handler.”

Savero thought for a moment and said “o.k. that works. Gentlemen! I will give you your first mission soon, mirage will be my main point of contact, most of the orders and such will go thru her, I myself need to get back to base. If you need me ill be there.” And with that he began walking away back to the port, several rebel solders followed him.

Sherma asked, “So ms. Mirage, I assume he will bring us mission details thru those hawks?”

Mirage nodded at what Sherma said but remained silent otherwise.

Augercorn’s head emerged from the sand and shouted “SO! Sky you still want to go to that hospital Sherma was telling us about? Or … you got some idea?”

Mirage gently shook her head.

it could be hours, it could be days. They will contact us with the hawks when they need us. You are hurt?”

Augercorn climbed out of the sand and softly said

“only on the inside” and walked towards the town. Sherma walked with him and said

I bet they took our boat!”

Mirage tenderly touched the marks when they were exposed to her, then withdrew her hand when turned around.

Not to far away Augercorn asked

“so sherma is boat the fastest way to get to the hospital?”

Sherma thought for a second and said “umm. Yes we take the boat down river, get off in quhtar, then a short walk to Hassad where the hospital is.”

Augercorn put his hands on his head and said “sounds far

Sherma nodded and turned around waving for Sky and Mirage to follow

Mirage’s eyes narrowed sultry,

“of course I am, I am now your handler.

She walked along side him and they met up with augercorn and Sherma who said

“o.k so anyone need anything from Habob, now that were not being chased anymore?”

Augercorn patted his sword and said got a weapon, that’s al I need”

They all quickly reached the docks, from that area of town. Sure enough when they reached where there boat was docked they saw several rebels walking off it

Sherma ran forward yelling something in camel and the armored rebels quickly began to talk back and left.

“hmm oh, so they took it, but then they gave it back hmm. So everyone on board lets go!”

Augercorn walked up the ramp and began to undo the ropes holding it down

Sherma? Do we have to worry about river monsters or anything?”

Sherm crooked his head and remained ominously silent. He approached mirage and sky and asked

do you have any experience with sailing?”

Mirage shook her head no. and politely said “I’m afraid not.” Sherma smiled and said

“that’s fine, I was just wondering, if any of you could take over for me while I rest a little.”

Augercorn ran over and said

“umm if you show me I can!”

Mirage took sky's hand again getting on to the boat. and squeezed it before letting go.

"Augercorn remove the lines" called Sherma

"argh aye aye captan Sherma avast ye scurvy dogs arrg" said Augercorn as he removed the lines letting the boat slip free.

"whoo, the current is strong today it wont take long to reach qutar!" said Sherma exitedly as he spun the wheel of the ship. augercorn quickly ran up to there and began listing to what Sherma began to teach about ships and steering leaving Sky and Mirage on the lower part of the deck alone.

Archived