Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

my poor sky” Said mirage as she let go and walked over to Auger and Sherma and called out

are there any chairs or beds inside the boat.”

Sherma took full hold of the wheel and said “help her look.”

Augercorn jumped down and together they opened the chamber of the ship,

It was small but clean. It only had a few empty weapon racks and some tables.

sorry mirage looks like this is a attack skiff, no beds!” he went upstairs eager to finish his boating lesson with Sherma.

Mirage walked back to sky kneeled down and hugged him holding him close so that she could support him and lay on her instead of the old wood of the ship. And she whispered

“let me help you

Augercorn got back up with Sherma and said "o.k so if we had a sail then we could mast it and ... wait a minute" he jumped down ignoring Mirage and sky quickly reterning to the inside compartment of the ship

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mirage quickly shifted herself that Sky was laying on her, and resting in her breasts. She carefully stuck her hands in his shirt and from out her hijab pulled a small salve.

this is diluted scorpion venom. It will not heal you, but it will remove your pain.”

She then carefully placed it on the cauterized marks and massaged it in.

Mirage continued to massage Sky, and looked into his eye's saying

"no more than something you would get at a hospital, of course if you were to drink a vial or 2 you would become sick i'm sure. do you feel it?"

meanwhile

Augercorn was below the ship walking slowly watching looking, feeling. and tasting the wood that made the ship

"where are you" he said aloud

"try to relax and let the chemicals soak in." she said as she gently set his head on her again

"also if you let me remove your shirt some air may help the wound"

meanwhile Augercorn opened up a door and nothing but dust came out, but then

scitch scritch scritch

"aha!"

Augercorn had come face to face with a small rat-camel like creature that let out a high pitched scream upon seeing him. The creature ran but Augercorn jumped at it grabbing a long rat like tail the creature turned around and bared its fangs but Auger yanked the tail dragging it to him the grabbed it wrapping his hand around the jaws the creature then reveled it had some nasty fleshy rat like hands which it tried to use to fight off the crazed Clydesdale. Auger dropped the monster in disgust after seeing the fingers and the creature yelled and ran. Auger the followed it and gave it a swift kick sending it face first into the wood.

Meanwhile

aww, I just think it would help. we don’t wont your clothing getting caught into the wound increasing the chance for infection. besides i want you to be comfortable

She then repositioned herself to be a little more comfortable and said

the profile said one of your weakness was accepting help”

"because of all that has happened to you? ... or were you always like that?"

meanwhile

when the creature got hit in the head it passed out ... or died,

augercorn wasn't sure

he flipped the rat/camel thing over and inspected it. this thing was pretty disgusting but least he had found it, augercorn opened up one of its eyelids

when suddenly the other eye opened and they both screamed!

Mirage looked at sky and nodded, “I understand.” She stopped massaging him and laid against the wooden wall of the ship “has the pain stopped yet or …”

Meanwhile Augercorn did a shuto chop to the beasts neck making it pass out … or die again. He then picked up the strange beast and came outside interrupting Mirage saying “HEY GUYS! Look what I found” he said holding the creature by the feet.

Sherma looked down and said “oh a sand gremlin. Yeah every boat has a few.”

Augercorn quizzically inspected the beast in the light “sand gremlin?”

yeah little rat like creatures who live in caves boats ..anywhere there’s food. You actually want a few on big boats for long rides as an emergency food source."

Augercorn almost vomited “uhh you mean you eat these things.” Sherma nodded his head “no but I have many sailor friends who had too.”

I ate one once. Couldn’t hold it down. Get rid of it before it comes back to life.” Said mirage as she stood up setting Sky down.

“they come back to life … oh that explains” just then the creature awakened and tried to bite him, Augercorn panicked and chucked it off the boat. Mirage then grabbed a metal object from her hijab whipped her hands extending it to reveal a complex metal recurve bow. Grabbing a cheap arrow she drew her string, … took a second to aim and fired shooting the sand gremlin mid air making it sink into the river

“sorry … I just … I hate those things so much!” said Mirage embarrassed.

Augercorn looked at the robbed woman impressed "ahh a bit skeet shooting"

Mirage went back to Sky and smiled under here veil.

“I guess that was enough then.”

Augercorn walked her to her and inspected her bow.

cool toy you got there. A concealable bow. Very cool. Also you got the muscle pull assist wheels there. You can probably shoot faster than even sky, but not as far.”

Thank you, it was given to me, for my work.” Said mirage. “I’m surprised you know so much about weapons.

“all I really know about is how to fight, killing, weapons, healing. And now thanks to Sherma1 sailing!

he said as he ran up to the bow. Again to continue learning.

After about 15 minutes the reached the town.

Mirage gently squeezed Sky’s hand saying “wake up sky its is time to go.”

"o.k carfull, carfull. hey hey! that's the hardest part you did it!" said sherma as Augercorn docked the ship

We are in quatar. Which is only a short walks away from the hospital sherma was telling us about!” shouted Augercorn exited. He threw some lines out and the dock workers began tying it up for them.

Augercorn and Sherma approached sky and mirage.

this is more an pony centered town, and since we are now part of the rebels we may need to be carful! So does anyone want to see anything here before we head to the road to the hospital?”

Augercorn raised his hand and said “any naked?’

He was interrupted by Sherma who simply said “no auger .. no naked dancers.”

“aww

mirage spoke "I have a scorpion safe house in here, may we visit it quickly or do you want to get to the hospital as soon as possible?"

Everyone nodded and they headed off the boat.

Quatar was not like Habob it was a massive civilized place, the rebels couldn’t just walk in here like they did before.

The roads were all paved with stones, and had side walks made of what looked like concrete but was slightly different in color.

There were many tall buildings made of steel but most were made of mortar and white stone similar to the ones that made up the roads.

well here we go like I said not far” said Sherma as he happly lead them off the ramp and into the port

you sure no one else wants something to eat, now that were not being chased I actually find I’m quite hungry.”

Augercorn shrugged and said “I can always eat

I can show him to Celestia’s hope hospital, if that’s where you intend on going” said mirage.

Sherma looked at them both judgingly and said “umm o.k if that what you insist, ill bring you guys something for the road.”

Augercorn then interjected “no. we don’t split up. We’ll get something at a hot dog stand or something on the way.”

Everyone agreed with augercorn and they moved out.

“umm fastest way to east gate is here.” Said Sherma as he guided them thru the crowded street.

Mirage whispered to sky

“is … Augercorn in charge?”

"No no noo noo.” Said Augercorn rather snidely “if we split up the whats going to happen if the giant evil spiders attack or the bad guys catch one of us! We stick together heal up … then maybe we can split up.”

They continued walking and sure enough there were sighns leading to the hospial even though it was in a other town nearby.

Sherma shrugged and said “he has a point I can wait if it means being safer.”

Mirage looked at Augercorn then to sky

“I don’t know if I can ever get used to him. … may I hold your hand it will help us blend in with the crowd”

"Augercorn, i know you and sherma are strong enough to fight anyone who bothers you, and remember, if the word has gotten to here as well they will be looking for a group of four, not a group of two. I will be fine" Sky would say again, slightly ignoring Mirage. He had heard her and his face was facing away from her. It had a light blush on it.

Augercorn looked at Sky mad and just said

all right, fine. I never knew it bothered you so much. COME ON SHERMA! Lets get something to eat.”

Augercorn walked off, and Sherma looked between the two he was surprised to see Auger even a little angry and it scared him a bit. He then ran to catch up and said

are you o.k?”

Augercorn kept walking

yeah.. I just …yeah” finished calmly

“I’m sure he just wants to be alone with mirage. But still lets grab something and eat it quickly and catch up.

Sherma nodded his head and said “ umm there is a good buffalo food place down the street here, I think you’ll like it.”

Meanwhile

Mirage gently rubbed sky’s shoulder and said

“it’s this way.” Her voice told him that she was a little hurt that he did not want to hold her hand

Archived