Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

"Whoever said i was taking him out?, im goign to help Sherma get enough money so that he can get back to doing what he loves the most" Sky said with a grin, then he turned his attention to Sweet. "Not so much" he said to her.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both mirage and sherma gave him a quick dirty look getting the feeling that that last bit was a joke.

sweet said "so it wont be long till we get to town and augercorn got us enough money so that we can get a nice big hotel room that we can use as a base of operations. now i managed to get a shipping manifest that sayes they reach dock tomorow morning. if we wake up early .. or get there late we can stake out the area and be able to stay a few steps ahead of them."

sweet took a breath and looked pulled a small folded paper out of her breast pocket.

"the council of the town is going to use an intern to act as his guide i think that this is Sherm'a way of getting in. this here states that he will make a speech and mostly be working around the sheik's home."

sweet blushed a bit and said

"well the orginal plan was me and mirage act as a couple and sneak behind him while augercorn was in front right? but now that the plan is difrent i was thinking i could just ... you know .. do my job talk to my contacts and find out which who is in the area that can mess with us."

mirage looked at sky kind giving him a mad look "you wanted me to WHAT with her!"

sherma remained silent having a bit of a sentimental look on his face, he clearly had a hard time talking about what he did

Mirage looked at sky with a familiar angry look

One very similar to when she dislocated and relocated her arm in the wraith fight

In her normal tone of voice she said

having a rear guard is a good idea sweetie, most attacks come from behind.”

She then lost it

BUT WHY DID YOU WANT ME! Your girlfriend! To be a couple with HER! Is this some kind of …. You know what I don’t even want to know. Maybe I should go with her instead of you! since that’s what you want!”

sherma looked at eh two and quietly said “I should go.” Quickly hopping out of the wagon.

Sweet came to sky’s defense “well like you said it’s a good idea and what else can we do to blend in with the crowd! Right sky?”

"I chose you two because you both are more used to this area, that plus i needed someone to watch Auger from a distance...." Sky said, preparing to bail if she yelled at him again.

mirage looked at sweet Furiously! AND YOU WENT ALONG WITH IT! You YOU im not too found of you …. Right now.”

She turned to sky. she stopped yelling but somehow her angry tone and calmness just made it worse

“you didn’t even ask if I was o.k with this. You just assumed I would be cool with throwing my love around somewhere else. Especially t another mare. How would you like it if I made you go out on a date with auger.”

"aww uncomfortable? confused KNOW YOU HOW HOW I FEEL!"

she took a deep breath and shook her and sighed "your right its not like its going to fall thru."

she crossed her arms and turned her head before snapping it back saying "im still not very happy with you." before snapping it back to the side.

sweet stood there and sat in a more comfortable postion.

" your a pretty girl, i didnt mind" she said softly.

sherma was on the side of the wagon waiting for him he chuckled slightly saying

"first fight?"

augercorn yelled out "NO HE"S BEEN IN LOTS!"

Sherma waved his hand in a "forget about it" motian and said "happens to all couples, i men at this at shuts down your crazy idea that that she is out to get you, otherwise she would of stayed her sweet, .. a little too perfect self."

"ponies yelling at you? ... i could see that you don't hang around ponies much and i don't think augercorn can acually get mad. ... and if he can

... well i don't like what he does to ponies when he's happy.

but, you see when you truely care about someone and consider them family you start to show a all sides of yourself to them. you express everything to them, good and bad. its part of getting becoming a family."

he said while unwraping a candy and putting it in his mouth

sherma giggled rolling the candy around in his mouth.

"you know iv'e never seen you scared of anything before. you know that means you really care about her right. and obvisly she really cares about you to be upset about something like that."

he walked along putting a hand on sky's arm. "come on lets go back in, and if she's mad at you we just ... say it was augercorn's idea you know how he is with girls!" he said smiling

“its funny all I wanted when I was little was to be pretty. And now that everyone treats me differently … thinking I’m a prostitute like you said I wish I wasn’t .” said sweet

I always wore a burka so….” Mirage paused as sky came in

everyone in? OK IM GOING TO GO REALLY FAST NOW!!” shouted augercorn. The wagon did indeed speed up

hehe its good maybe we can actually tire him out.” Said sweet trying to break the tension.

Mirage looked annoyed and crossed her arms

Sherma encouraged sky “go on

Archived