Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sherma and sweet were both smiling

sherma said "well i don't know about you guys but i'm going to get some rest while i can" he said stretching out in the wagon and putting his hands behind his head

"you two should get some rest also after getting into a fight after the doctor told you not too."

sweet wheat happly said "a nap sounds so good right now!" she said laying down across from sherma pulling a blanket out of her bag.

mirage looked to sky smiling. "care to get some rest, ... or are you too scared? she said nuzzling him playfully"

mirage did the same untill she shaw it was just augercorn.

augercorn smiled and said "we made it! you too just looked so peacefull sleeping we decided to let you rest. but were here at a hotel and its time to go to the room1 ooh i'm so exited i love hotels!"

mirage sighed and slowly got up moaning "uhh that was a nice nap, what time is it?" augercorn replyed "umm 11 o clock."

he then picked up one of the bags and sherma said "grab a bag were going to the room.

mirage picked up a bag of clothes and slung it over her shoulder and hopped out waiting for sky with everyone else

Sky just sighed as he put his bow down, putting it as well as his quiver into a cloth that he put into a bag, which was more or less empty. "Leave me the easy bag" He said with a laugh as he got out, standing next to mirage

they all walked into the lobby where sweet was waiting for them.

she waved and said "all right i got us our keys lets go.

augercorn said "is it the 3rd floor?"

"yes"

"windows?"

"of course"

"closets"

"i made sure"

"next to the fire escape"

"yes honey"

"ok good" said augercorn with an evil smile

Augercorn sighed and explained

"all tatical measures you want in a hotel." as they walked up some stairs

"the 3rd floor because it gives you enough overwatch to see around the building, and time to escape if enemies come up the stairs, its also ideal because you can jump out it without injury.

next to a fire escape should be clear and the room has to have closets as hiding spots"

sweet wheat then opened the door and went to the first room on the left opeing it up to reveal a large comfortable looking room, with 3 beds, a bathroom mini kitchen and a lounge.

everyone put there bags in the closet and closed the door looking around getting adjusted

augercorn sat in the bathtub and said "I pick this one!"

sweet and sherma looked at the bed rooms, only one was completely able to be closed off. sweet asked "can i have the private one?"

sherma shrugged and said "I have no problem with that ill take this one and mirage and sky can share a bed? ... just don't make noise."

augercorn got out of the tub, "its not like were going to be spending much time here anyway"

sweet went into her bag and grabbed a bunch of papers off her desk going to work.

"its late but ill see who's in the area, any fighters or military."

sherma shrugged "im going to get some rest."

augercorn then poked his head out the window and tryed to sneak out.

"Auger, i can see you trying to leave, get in here boy, cmon, be a good boy" Sky said, playing a little imitation with Auger as a dog. He then turned to Mirage. "Sharing a bed alright with you?" He said to her before looking at sherma, giving him a 'careful' glance.

Mirage blushed and silently nodded her head saying yes

Augercorn was halfway out the window and jumped back in whimpering

but those buildings are close enough to pretend to be batman on!”

sherma threw his hands up “WHO IS THIS BATMAN YOU KEEP SPEAKING OF!” he then groaned putting his hands down taking his things out of his bag

sweet looked to sky and mirage and said “what! You were just sleeping together in the wagon!”

sherma went into the bathroom and came out in shorts and a tank top, and got into his bed tirdy saying "when shall we wake up tomorow?"

sweet who was still sorting thru her papers said "uhh 530 this should give us an hour to scope out and secure the area."

sherma yawned and threw the covers over his face "ahh never enough sleep."

augercorn rested his head on sweet's shoulder "you going to bed?" she gigled "once i finish with this silly" he then nuzzled her enck

mirage sat on the bed that would be hers and said "well im going to change, to something for bed."

Archived