Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile sherma posed as part of the group that was with the senator. Augercorn played the role as a implacable bodyguard attacking the few who dare go after the senator before they even reach him, with sweet and sherma giving the energetic giant the info he needed the senator was safe. Now it is on the final day a few hours before he is set to get on his boat to leave

“augercorn its not like the movies someone is not going to attack at a royal party!”

“APUPUPUPU! Its going to happen trust me!”

the door to the hotel opened and in came sherma dressed as a royal emissary, sweet in a tight dress and augercorn covered in blood shirtless

he came up to sky and mirage and in a very gentle almost motherly way said

“hey guys sorry to wake you, brought you some swarma for dinner.” He said handing them a bag of food.”

augercorn waved the swarma in front of his nose and then set it down he then poked mirage, who awoke in her usal state of alarm, kicking augercorn in the face.

augercorn rubbed his big stallion nose and said "hey can you wake up sky for me?"

"sorry auger, of course i can."

she rubbed his nose for him, and then woke up sky, over the past few days she found the only way several ways to calmly wake sky.

"aww, well don't get to lazy, were going to have to get you back into shape after this!" he said standing up

he walked by sherma who was sitting down also tired. "you sure?" augercorn said "yeah its no big deal.

sherma looked around and tiredly got up "well if you insist then i should go too." sweet got up from her desk checking her papers. "theres nobody left around town who can cause trouble ... but it might be fun to go dancing,"

"ooh."

they then took augercorn into the bathroom to clean him up.

he came out fairly nice looking with sherma and sweet folowing they went out the door and augercorn stuck his head out one more time "you should be fine tomorow!" he said closing the door. mirage ate her swarma looking over to sky and asked "you think your up for it tomorow?

mirage finished her swarma and gently lowered sky back down to bed,

"uhh, i hate getting hurt. at least were getting paid" she yawned and went back to sleep with him

a few hours later

"SKYY" sweet wheat barged into the room crying hysterically.

mirage jumped up, and sweet ran up to her hugging her crying her eyes out.

"sweet whats wrong, calm down!" she set her on the bed, still having a hard time talking.

Sky leaped out of the bed, going straight for his quiver. As he reached it he pulled it out, putting it on quickly as he looked at her. "Tell me where" He yells at her as he sprints at the window, his hand pulling a arrow out of his quiver.

sweet cryed a bit and said

"thats it we don't know!"

she calmed down a bit and said "everything was fine, then ... a zebra .. he was some kind of voodoo priest, he attacked the party trying to kill the govenor, at first he used this powder we breathed it in, and he ... he.. took over my body its like i was watching a tv show exept in my body!"

she hugged mirage tighter.

"but augercorn was immune, the voodo zebra said something about physical strenght resisting the power, he beat him and freed us, but but .. at the last second the zebra pulled out a mask, and it flew straight onto augercorn, he screamed, oh god he screamed and the zebra just laughed, and soon he began following the zebra's orders, he listined to him like a slave! sherma got the govenor out of there but he the zebra escaped with auger!" she said moaning

Sky had heard it all. He was now pissed, Auger was his best friend and he had to help him. As sky reached the window he jumped out, breaking through the closed window and starting to free fall. As he fell he pulled the arrow out of his quiver, put it on his bow and fired at a building. The rope attached to the arrow acted as a swing for Sky to get to a high rooftop. 'Im coming buddy' Sky says to himself as he hits the roof with a light thud, before he started spriting towards Augers last known location

Archived