Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I BELIEVE SO" Sky yells as he dashes ahead faster, using his wings to go even faster then he normally could run. Although they had been relaxign the last few days, Sky didnt seem any less fit, at all. If anything, he had gotten faster and more fit

"all right lets go!" mirage shouted over the dessert wind

at there speed the reached the ballroom quickly

it was a large mansion with a dome shape in the center, the outside had many large windows which eminated a gold glow. there were only a few people left and a few of the town gaurd asking questions.

Sky jumped off the roof, landign with a loud thud in front of the building. Right now, he didnt care if anyone recognised him, he just wanted to save hisfriend. "Mirage, split up and find out whatever you can" He says before going to a town guard. "Hey, listen now, answer my questions" He demands, not caring to be polite

Sky glared at him, giving the message not to try and cause trouble. "I want to know the last known location of the big pony fighting the zebra, and i swear i will kill you if you do not answer me"

the govenor spoke out he had a strange calming air to his voice, it was much like celestia's but manly

"i won't have any of that hear, ... now now now friend. you knew that big guy who saved my life?"

sherma walked over not sure what to do.

the gaurd stepped back his hand on the hilt of his blade

When the guard went for his blade, although Sky knew he was not goign to draw it he still delivered a harsh punch to the chest, staggering him as he kicked his leg, casuign him to fall over. As he fell forwards sky grabbed his arm, jumping over the falling guy as he flipped him abck over, causing him to crash harsh onto his back. Sky then turned towards the person who had spoke. "Its not smart to even put your hand on your blade" He said before walking over to him. "Yes, he is m friend and now he is missing, Tell me where he was last seen so i dont end up doign worse to you then that guy" He said, pointing towards the guard who was whining in pain on the ground.

at that almost 50 gaurds and the govenors gaurd drew arrows pointed at sky the govenor

lifted his hands telling them to halt.

"the stallion, whith the big ...metal thing on his head, he saved me from the the voodoo preist. he called himself Omen. he attacked using voodo powers, mind control. he was the only one who could resist. and almost defeated him but at the last second he used a magic mask that flew straight onto his face ... there was nothing he could do. my gaurds got me out of there and no one saw omen or your friend leave. we don't know where he is right now?"

everone looked at him with either fear or anger.

the govenor, notianed for everyone to back off and said

"the last anyone seen of omen and your friend was inside the ballroom. in the main hall. good luck."

the govenor walked past sky once past him he said "that stallion saved my life, in those few moments i saw despite his violent nature he was the most loving caring ponies around, the fact that he cares about one as cruel as you, is proof of that."

the govenor then walked off but sherma stayed looking at sky knowing not to get close

Sky didnt even reply, instead he just looked at him, not even caring for his insult. It hurt, but he cared about his friend more. Sky started to walk towards the ballroom, actually more like sprinting towards it

inside the hall was a fancy place.

dark red carpets, beutiful dim but classy lights, and dark wood furniture. with gold and bronze everywhere.

there was some destruction and sighns of a struggle some smashed furniture and blood stains.

there was evidence augercorn was there as near the bathrooms was a crude drawing of a nude mare labled "celestia"

there was some dust and powder scattered across the carpets, some blood stains, and a single strange dark top hat on the floor.

sherma picked up the top hat and said

"omen, wore this. when he attacked, it came off when augercorn punched him in the face, it was a short fight, but when he pulled out that mask it flew to augercorn faster than a lighting bolt. he went to hand it to sky for inspection. "what exactly do you need to hunt him"

mirage placed her hand on sky and said "look i know your mad, its understandable. but maybe we have something on this guy inthe scorpion archeives"

Sky looked at it, closing his eyes as he concentrated on it. 'Cmon, where is he' Sky asked himself, trying to think of how to do this. After thirty seconds he repoened his eyes, looking at it. As he did that his eyes glowed blue, showing him waht had happened here.

in the past

There were several well dressed people standing around the ball room. The govenor stood by the snack area. With fake smile.

“what a waste, with the money he spent trying to impress me the sheik could of educated more children than there are in this town.”

Sherma was next to him and said

“that’s just how things are around here, its not perfect but hey, its home.”

The governor replyed “you know Sherma I like you, why havn’t they promoted you yet”

“umm well.”

Sherma was interrupted as the skylights above them broke! Shattering

Floating down came a zebra in a top hat wearing a black piece of fabric wrapped loosly around him, he had a black can and a belt with several bags and itmes on them

“HAHAHAH! So governor, I’m here to teach you something!”

he then grabbed a bag and threw it to the ground, green dust went everywhere and soon people began screaming writing in pain!

Everyone even sherma and the governor!

“HAHAH my slaves my slaves its time for a new beginning to your lord Omen!”

suddenly Augercorn burst thru the wall “invite?”

Omen looked at augercorn with a “what the ..” expression

“sorry if you don’t have an invite IM GOING TO HAVE TO KICK YOU OUT!”

Augercorn charged forward and in a flash Omen stumbled across the room

“I but how .. ahh.” He said standing up without his top hat

“physical strength can lead to a resistance to my formula, but lets see how well you!” before he could finish augercorn rushed over and grabbed his arm breaking it and slamming him into the piece of furniture sherma handed to sky

“yeah you suck dude sorry.”

Omen got up bleeding clutching his broken arm but grinning.

“I came here for the power of the govenor, but you … with you …hahah!”

Augerorn walked over and said “sorry I’m not for sale. …. Unless your celestia … or granny smith … long story.” He said as he slammed him thru the wall.

Augercorn looked around and found a guest snapping his fingers in front of them “hey dud snap out of it!”

He turned around and WHAM! The mask flew onto him like bolt of lighting!”

Augercorn put his hands to his face trying to take it off!

He screamed “GHAWWWWW!” then he writhing in pain shouting screaming!”

Then everyone regained control of there bodies, and quickly ran Sherma grabbed the govenor and brought him out.

Omen limped forward as augercorn screamed trying to resist the mask

“so strong to resist the mask, but ABUT OOM NOMATO” the mask glowed green and augercorn was silent. Dropping his arms limp to his sides.

Omen rested his bleeding frame against the now augercorn and said “take us home.”

Agercorn then scooped up Omen and ran out the door

Sky's eyes stop glowing as he see;s it all, sighing as he shakes his head. "They are no longer here" He says as he walks towards the door, looking around for footsteps or anything indicating where they went

Sherma ran over and shouted "look I don't know where they went but how hard can it be to track augercon i mean he's living chaos ball. he breaks almost everything by looking at it cant we just ... ahh" sherma game up and followed.

there were some traces of omens blood leading to the door across the way. and up the side of a building

Archived