Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

"When under a spell, auger does not break as much as normal" He said as he spots the trail of blood. "Sherma, id rather do this alone. You were affected by Omen, no offense but youd be a liability if a fight broke out" Sky said, sighing as he followed the blood. When he got to the building he started flying up tiwards the top

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky sighed, wondering how he was going to find auger now. As he looked at the trail, thinking for a minute before grabbing a bit of it. He knew the same trick as before wouldnt work here, so he needed a new tracking method

meanwhile mirage aprouched a large home, a pony dressed in a gaurd outfit jumped down pointing a sword at her then said "ohh" putting his sword away "couldnt tell it was you, come on in." he opened the door for her.

once inside she passed a large symbol of a scorpion. and continued down the hall stopping at an old lady in a black robe,

"the password is water." the old lady nodded and stepped out of the way a strange black portal apeared and mirage stepped in.

when she came out she was in a scorpion's archive, where she did most of her resarch.

she saw an record keeper walking by and saw he had papers with something about Omen on them.

"exuses me please. is that info on Omen the vodoo priest." the keeper replyed "why yes, this is his file i just added something to it, shame we have so little info on this guy."

mirage replyed let me see it .. please." the keeper handed it over and mirage began to read.

Once at the river sky looked around, noticing the cracks were gone. "Great, now what..." He says as he looks towards the river. He looked at the current, watchign which way it was going. "I guess i have t ochose a way..." He says, wondering whicch way to go, then he noticed what looked like a footstep in the bank. As he walked over to it, he saw that it was facing down river and water was pouring into it. Sky sighed as he started to sprint downriver at full speed.

mirage finally found the info she needed.

no one knew much about omen, other than that he was a voodo preist who apeared to be fighting for his own gains. there were reports saying he is spotted near a small river village near the border of saddle.

the inhabidents of the village frequently disapear and claim that those who go into the dark oasis jungle never return. as that is where Omen lives.

mirage quickly set the info away and went to the gate keeper and asked "sir please open the nexus to the bomba town safehouse."

the keeper silently nodded and the black portal opened up.

when mirage went thru she came out at bomba town a place down the river and as close as she could get to the river village.

she quickly stripped down and went to the armory located there and put on a armored burka like she had earlyer and a select few weapons for this misison. when she was down she ran out and went to the river knowing if sky was on the trail and moving full speed he would be there soon.

Sky kept sprinting until he reached Mirage, but at the speed he was runnign at he didnt even notice it was her, and even if he had, he would still have run past. Instead, he just sprinted straight past and towards the town. He needed to find his friend, and right now nothing else mattered.

Sky heard her, and now he knew who he had run past. In truth, he didnt, but he was goign to find out. As Sky reached the town he slowed down, not even puffing as he looked around, startign to walk through the ghost town. He could see signs of Auger here, footsteps and a bit more blood. The main thing was that the place was empty, completely empty.

the town was desserted, a few broken clay houses. it had an eery air of a place once full of life suddenly vanished.

food scatered about, tools and toys strung around as if someone was using them and they just vanished.

as sky walked along

"you should not be here."

"i am not the one you seek" said the voice at the end of the trail,"

when sky reached around the bend he would find a decepid old stallion. sitting with his legs crossed wearing nothing but a loin cloth exposing his skin and bones. the old stalion looked to him and said

"only death lies beyond this village. for the sake of your own lives, go no further."

mirage gasped at this sight and put her bow down.

the old stallion raised his head. reveling he had a thick grey eyes.

he was blind

"the evil one's domain lies in the dark oasis. in the center of the jungle. i warn you, your soul may enter but it will never come out ... I have lived my whole life in this village and the moment he came a moon of destruction was beset upon us. he just completed taking ... everything from me. and theres nothing we can do."

the old stallion then leaned back reveling a small round stone in his lap.

"are you willing to risk eternal tormment and total desecration to stop him?"

The old man then lifted the stone from his lap and offered it to sky

then take this, it has given my old body sight beyond sight. Use it to destroy him and save any of those who can be. … I have seen many lost to him but you … there is something about you that makes me believe in you!”

mirage followed sky, as they entered into the dark jungle.

the plant canopy created a strange cool area, it was filled with trees and vines.

as sky bounded foward

"GRROOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

from a mud pit a giant creature emurged! it had the skull of a cattle and exposed raw muscles with metal hooks as claws!

as sky zoomed past the beast more emergerd followed by smaller zombie crocadile men!

soon the beast completly surounded sky and they all rushed forward swinging there metal claws attempting to rip sky apart!

they timed it perfectly there attacks coming from all angles

Sky felt the claw of one of them stratch him, though it didnt even affect him. "NOTHIGN WILL STOP ME" He yells. He then feels a strange power coming, everythign as enhanced. He was a bit confused, but right now he didnt care, "BACK OFF"

Sky kjnew it was coming before it even jumped, turning and ducking, as it goes over him sky pulls a arrow ount and fires it straight up. As the arrow hit the alligator in the chest, it shot him into the tree's, pinning him on the canopy

Archived