Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

The merchants from there stands all were trying to get sky’s attention some with just a simple shout from there stands

“good prices! Good prices!” or "2 gold!"

others were more persistent, like a pony who came up to him holding a canteen

“look at this my friend LOOK, advanced pony made canteen! Its lightweight and holds more than enough water to get you thru! This! Could save your life!”

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Thirty gold? No, thanks, im just looking where to sell stuff. Where can i get a good price?" Sky said, turning the canteen down. 30 gold was not worth that, maybe copper or silver, but not gold

the canteen pony was still in his face trying to get him to buy the canteen. But suddenly

a bit further ahead of them to the left of the alley a old but very distinguished looking camel beckoned him over. To his stand which had many weapons on display.

the camel kept a stern look. He was wearing sunglasses and had a thin white hood over his head. The rest of his body had the tradional white silk robe, but he had many belts a cape and several holding bags.

“yes a very good supply, too good in fact.”

The pony with the canteen followed Sky to the stand, but the camel starred him down and the pony ran off trying to sell it to some one else.

“you see I sell high quality weapons, minotaur steel! And obsidian blades. These weapons are out of the price range for most of the locals here in Habob. And you see my crew wont sail down river for another week. Perhaps, if your prices are right I could your weapons and sell them for profit?”

Sky pulled out a very decorated dagger, it was very shiney and had runes on it, it was also embeded with multible jewel's. "This is one of a three blade set i found, whats this worth?".

the camel smiled; slightly. Then opened up space on his cart for sky to put the weapons down.

Also from a large bag he wore around his waist he pulled out a medium size gold bag, and from an unseen spot he began putting gold pieces in it.

the camel looked at sky annoyed by the comment

“so you have 6 swords I give you 40 gold each that’s, ehh 240 gold each”

he quickly spat behind his shoulder

“and 3 daggers at 10 gold, 30 so I give you”

he took a minute too quickly put all the gold in his bag

“270 gold for the whole set!” he placed the medium sized bag of gold on the table for sky. and held his hand out for a shake to seal the deal.

“any other weapons you have for me?

The camel took all the blades and put them in a barrel

“no, thank you very much. You have any other low quality stuff, you come to me right?”

upon seeing that sky now had gold quite a few hagglers were waiting behind sky with various items to try and sell to him

the arrow hit clean.

But the camel let out a heavy deathcry

“AGHBU! Awwwww”

the leader quickly saw this and looked at the direction the aroow came sure enough he saw Sky on top of the roof. lifted a flimsily looking shield made out of wood and shouted alerting his team of 15 to the position of sky!

Archived