Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the creature clutched where the heart was letting out one last death cry falling to the ground limb!

mirage stood there her jaw open in shock

"holly ..."

up ahead around the bend of the path would be omen's massive home. a large mansion with the moon directly behind it.

the building was made out of many difrent matral, red brick, mortor. it looked like a beautiful Frankenstein of architecture. The building was both wide, and long, with several towers, but very few windows, the entrence was opened a stone archway black and empty inviting them in

the outside was surrounded by a jagged iron fence. With overgrown green grass and a few blood stains

Sky landed, walking straight towards the house. Once he reached the fence, he just punched it, making a whole big enough for him to walk through. He goes through, then up to the door. "Do i need to break this two?"

The door opened automatically reveling a small entrance to a dark room with 2 doors, in the center stood omen, sky with his new powers could tell it would be dangerous to attack him now, and in fact it was an illusion/trap not actually him.

Omen the zebra laughed at sky while he sewed something in his arm

“ahh I knew it wouldn’t be this easy you come for my latest prize ahh HAHAHA well to bad he’s my property now, no longer a living thing so long as he wears my mask! HAHA! Now I should thank you for getting rid of my old projects, I don need them anymore that I have him! HAHAHA!”

the illusion of omen's evaporated into the air leaving behind a weard smelly pile of muck but omen's voice echoed thru his house

"you have no power here! come come forth and if you can defeat me! HAHAH you too shall be my puppet!"

mirage walked in. "sky we need to be carfull theis whole place is loaded with voodo magic! there could be traps and monsters at every turn. ..."

she looked at the 2 doors that led into the house.

"we stick togather, which one do you want to pick? left or right?"

"YOUR NOT GOING TO STOP ME" He yelled back at them. As he looked at the two doors, he wondered which he should go with. He didnt care anymore, he just wanted to find his friend. He turned to his right, punching the door down as he walked in.

as sky kicked the door down a wooden face stared back at him.

a wooden vodoo mask was hanging behind the door. surounded by a wall of rotting meat! magets and bugs everwhere eminating a vomit inducing stench!

thou oud laugh of Omen echoed thru the halls!

mirage put her hand to her mouth using her burka to filter the smell.

"ughhh! sky lets got he other way, my guess he's is on the top floor or a tower, we need to find stairs .. ugh!"

the tunnel was small enough for one person t a time flames shouting off from the sides at random, the smell of burnt pony hair and flesh in the air around it.

mirage said "sky even with your speed we cant get thru there without being burned. we need to time it!"

Sky didnt heed her warning, instead goign straight in, flapping his wings as the fire came out. The moment a flame was about to come out, Sky would flap his wings creating a gust of air that put the flame out. Once he made it through he looked around.

there were dark green lights in this room with 3 ways to go one a large stone staircase heading up

one lead to a hallway where screaming could be heard, the other was a dark room but with sky's new power stone he couls see into it,

it was a long hallway filled with traps leading to a dead end

mirage quickly follwed sky and stopped behind him

mirage looked at sky as he went up and shook her head going off after the direction of the screams.

at the top of the stone stair case another large room opened up it

it was like a large chapel, with several pew benches and a large table at teh very end, this room must of been 200 yards long.

in the center waiting for sky stood a figure. he was 9 feet tall his flesh rotten stapled togather. he had a wore wrapped around him and 2 hooks in each hand

he had a rough voice and said "hello! i am mr. monday the great lord Omen has given imortality and for him I kill. he has asked me to remove your heart by any means needed"

he raised his hook hands ready to fight

"Hello my name

"I heard you the first time you disgusting creature, and your master is just as revolting" Sky says to him as he starts to walk towards theother side of the room, completely ignoring the creature.

“GAHHH! ILL LEARN YOU! your will spend eternity in my stomach!”

he jumped up in the air glowing purple and black glowing with voodoo power!

The stone told him that he was going to slam the hooks into his neck and chest!

but the stone also told him to beware of his glowing energy

mr. monday glowed brighter as the twisted lump of flesh that was his face grew angryer he walked up dircetly behind sky and stuck the hooks into sky's back. he apllyed pressure attempting to tear his rib cage in half!

"foolish pony your body will serve us well but your brain shall be garbage part of our home FOREVER!"

When the hooks hit him, they caught him, though not his skin, they got his jacket. "Get off me" He says, turning as he grabs the hook, pulling it out as he pushes him away before continuing walking. Sky was almost tired of this guy, well, he was at the start, he just needed to wait.

Archived